Amite this Sunday

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • John58

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I'd like to know when Robert is going to post the scores. EAPS and CAS seem to get them posted at least by that night.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I'd like to know when Robert is going to post the scores. EAPS and CAS seem to get them posted at least by that night.

There is more wait than just Robert. He has to email the scores then it's up to the lagator webmasters to load them up. He could send them AT the match but if no one posts them on the site for hours, not his fault. CAS goes up quickly sometimes because one of the webmasters usually shoots there.

CliffCargill

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2009
    Awesome match today. Stage 3 was a lot fun. It's hard to believe that Robert can get that many rounds into 5 stages w/o having to re-set the match halfway, which is how it was done in the early 90's.

Get your apps to the MS Classic before it sells out.

King of D Open
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Vieux Carre
    I had a great time yesterday. I know that I am also anxious to see how I did, but instead of complaining about the scores not being posted immediately after the match, cut Robert some slack.

Remember, there were only 2 of them on Saturday to set up the 5 stages. Then he was training a new person to do registrations and scoring. There were 50 + shooters. Robert also shot the match. Then there's another item called takedown & cleanup.

It might be that he also has other obligations and commitments, as most of us do.

The scariest thing is his statement that if he doesn't get some help with setup next month, he'll cancel the match - and who can blame him.

John58

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 30, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    I had a great time yesterday. I know that I am also anxious to see how I did, but instead of complaining about the scores not being posted immediately after the match, cut Robert some slack.

Remember, there were only 2 of them on Saturday to set up the 5 stages. Then he was training a new person to do registrations and scoring. There were 50 + shooters. Robert also shot the match. Then there's another item called takedown & cleanup.

It might be that he also has other obligations and commitments, as most of us do.

The scariest thing is his statement that if he doesn't get some help with setup next month, he'll cancel the match - and who can blame him.

I'm not complaining about them not being posted immediately after the match. Good grief!!! I would like to see them posted at least with in the next 24hrs. Thats not asking all that much and I understand that it might not all be in Robert's hands.
    But as far as the thing called takedown and clean up goes. I've been shooting matches for about a year now and there hasn't been a match yet that I haven't helped with take down and clean up. I do my part!:mad:
    I just can't be there for the set up. I have prior commitments.
    If Robert can't get any help for set up I don't blame him for canceling those matches. I would too, if I were in his position.

kz45

1911 cool-aid drinker
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    Almost everyone helps take down, but a select few set up, set up takes about two to three hours, I think if your a member your supposed to help set up at least once a year, but this is a volunteer sport, so it never works out like that. I'll make sure it won't happen again

smith625

REVOLVER DRIVER
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    May 12, 2008
    port vincent louisiana
    I'm not complaining about them not being posted immediately after the match. Good grief!!! I would like to see them posted at least with in the next 24hrs. Thats not asking all that much and I understand that it might not all be in Robert's hands.
    But as far as the thing called takedown and clean up goes. I've been shooting matches for about a year now and there hasn't been a match yet that I haven't helped with take down and clean up. I do my part!:mad:
    I just can't be there for the set up. I have prior commitments.
    If Robert can't get any help for set up I don't blame him for canceling those matches. I would too, if I were in his position.

A whole year

Top Bottom