Ammo at Walmart in Harvey....

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    Went this morning looking for some .40, and luckily they had 4 boxes left. Of course I bought all 4 for me and my bro since we're hitting the range this weekend.

But they had plenty of 9mm Blazer rounds in stock. I believe I saw maybe about 20 boxes. So if anyone was looking for some 9mm in the area, hit them up while they got it. Just giving whoever was looking for some a heads up.

WestBank_Dan

My Ninja dog!!!
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2008
    Marrero, LA
    LOL...main reason i was even there was to print out pictures. but for some reason i thought to myself, maybe i should just check to see if they even have anything. usually when i go to that walmart, it's empty. guess i was just lucky :)

kcinnick

Training Ferrous Metal
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 24, 2008
    Baton Rouge
    The Wal-Mart DC is showing alot of ammo available. I just hope it comes in, if it does I will be set for .223, .308 and 9mm along with a few other people who happen to stop by. .40, .45 and even .380 showed in stock. For some reason now .22LR is a problem, well not a problem, it just takes 2 weeks to get your order and you have to wait until your order comes to order again unless you are lucky enough to get a case added out to you.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom