Ammo prices....?! 8-0

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • MikeSlater

Sportsman 'N' Paradise
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jun 23, 2010
    Walker, LA
    Here's how to get some ammo, step 1, quit your job, step 2 camp out at academy on truck days, step 3 bring 20 of your closest friends to straw purchase it for you. And theres always step 4, become a shark selling it for inflated prices because normal people cant do step 1-3. I say this in jest of course, but seriously.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Here's how to get some ammo, step 1, quit your job, step 2 camp out at academy on truck days, step 3 bring 20 of your closest friends to straw purchase it for you. And theres always step 4, become a shark selling it for inflated prices because normal people cant do step 1-3. I say this in jest of course, but seriously.
    Lol, all of the above except the 20 friends. I don’t know anyone that wouldn’t wanna keep the ammo for themselves! Just bring a bunch of different shirts and hats to change into and get your gluttony on.
    Side note: the same people who work around purchase limits are the ones who refuse to wear a mask to protect anyone else...and are the ones who would beg you to help them out and sell them some 9mm for 15 cents per round so they can sell it for 5 times that.

Gator 45/70

Rating - 100%
    31   0   0

SOL here friend, I'm not getting up early unless its hunting or fishing...Gud Luck !

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

Midway USA 33 cents per round and free shipping. Make sure to click on the promo box
    Ouch! I learned years ago to buy cheap and stack deep, and have enough ammo to last quite a while. I did manage to snag 500 rounds of brass case 9mm for a buddy of mine the other day from Cabela's at 20 cents a round with free shipping. Not too bad these days, but it seems like you just have to get lucky and see it as soon as it's released for sale.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Ouch! I learned years ago to buy cheap and stack deep, and have enough ammo to last quite a while. I did manage to snag 500 rounds of brass case 9mm for a buddy of mine the other day from Cabela's at 20 cents a round with free shipping. Not too bad these days, but it seems like you just have to get lucky and see it as soon as it's released for sale.

same here, but I figured since Online 9mm prices have been starting at around 60 cents per round I’d post it up. Had a friend and a family member order 1k rounds for just over $300 this morning.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Lowest price I could find for brass case 9mm this morning. They have six boxes left...
    1646ee3666b3988f77c85d5dd4932019.jpg

Last edited:

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    Cabela's had Sig 115gr for $17/box this morning.

I still have 1 box that was given to me along with a hat, patch, and stickers by a factory rep who stopped for lunch in Metairie a couple years back. I have an unfired P225A1 that is still waiting to fire the SIG ammo. The rep gave me the ammo after I told him that I had just purchased one.

Last edited:

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    I still have 1 box that was given to me along with a hat, patch, and stickers by a factory rep who stopped for lunch in Metairie a couple years back. I have an unfired P225A1 that is still waiting to fire the SIG ammo. The rep gave me the ammo after I told him that I had just purchased one.

It's actually pretty good ammo. I would argue that it shoots as well as Lawman, but admittedly, it was more expensive.

Martman300

Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 12, 2018
    Gretna, la
    Yeah I just got an email from CTD bragging how they have ammo in stock and at low prices.

1 box of PMC 380 ammo 50 ct. box $69.95
    1 box of WWB 380 ammo 100 ct. box $149.99

Both FMJ

Really!?!?!?

Fugum

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 8, 2015
    Metairie
    Yeah I just got an email from CTD bragging how they have ammo in stock and at low prices.

1 box of PMC 380 ammo 50 ct. box $69.95
    1 box of WWB 380 ammo 100 ct. box $149.99

Both FMJ

Really!?!?!?
    I don't shoot .380, but my 9mm SD ammo runs less than $1.39/round, CTD can go pound sand

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    A bit dated response from ammo mfg's about the shortage back in March 2020,Only seems to be getting a longer wait time.

https://www.gunsamerica.com/digest/ammo-makers-covid-19-crisis/
    Much like Obama part II. Everybody ramped up production to pump that ammo out there. It’s like I’ve said for years, time to buy and a time to refrain from buying. These are the refrain times. If it’s that important to anyone to have what you want on hand without breaking the bank, start saving now and hope for the best. And if you fold and decide to buy it no matter the cost, there’s plenty out there.
    And dang I’m glad I loaded up on components during that brief comeback we had. Can’t believe powder prices right now.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom