Ammunition Spreadsheet/Database

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wyldhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    At my computer
    I was bored the other night so I decided to develop a way to keep track of my total ammunition count and came up with a pretty cool Excel spreadsheet to keep track of all of it. If anyone would like a copy of it, just shoot me a PM with your email address and I'll send you a copy of it. Keep in mind it is an Excel document so you will have to have Excel to run/use it. If your good with Excel, you can customize it any way you want. Here's a screenshot of it.

Attachments

• Image1.jpg
      Image1.jpg
      146.8 KB · Views: 139

3fifty7

CoonAss
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Bunkie
    Hey man, your out of everything!

My system is far less detailed but effective. I just hang a clip board on the inside of my safe and mark when something is added or removed.

Every once and a while I take a guess at what I have then verify my estimate.

Last edited:

Wyldhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    At my computer
    Hey man, your out of everything!

My system is far less detailed but effective. I just hang a clip board on the inside of my safe and mark when something is added or removed.

Every once and a while I take a guess at what I have then verify my estimate.

Like I said, I was bored and figured what the heck but a clipboard work too!

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I keep mine in excel also, but I tabulate it by caliber with a total summary page at the end. Mine doesn't have any purty colors though :)

Wyldhog

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2011
    At my computer
    i have the gun log app for the iphone, records serial numbers, pics and ammo count
    I started to get that app but since Apple constantly gets data from the iphone, I decided I didn't really care for them to have any of my serial numbers to my guns....wait a minute...what guns?...I gave all of mine away as gifts or dropped them in the river by accident...I no longer have any.

LabRat

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I started to get that app but since Apple constantly gets data from the iphone, I decided I didn't really care for them to have any of my serial numbers to my guns....wait a minute...what guns?...I gave all of mine away as gifts or dropped them in the river by accident...I no longer have any.

Yea, I bought the app, $4.99 I think, then thought of that. Played around with it a little, but decided not to use it.

Top Bottom