And So It Begins..... Again.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • my-rifle

I make my own guns.
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 12, 2007
    Jefferson Parish
    He wasnt a republican! Where are the articles to back up your accusation?

{clip}

The guerilla in the closest is that if anything he is a leftist.

You know, you may be right about his registered affiliation, but if you read his own words he is very clearly influenced by tea party Republican ideals. Search for it and read his own words.

By the way, the word is "gorilla".

artabr

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    New Iberia , Louisiana
    But he's not now. Now is what we're discussing.

The 500 pound gorilla in the room is the fact that a Republican enraged by Republican pundits' hatred vitriol tried to assassinate a Democrat. What I find funny is the way everyone's trying to avoid saying that. According to Louisiana law (at least), that's terrorism. I wonder what they call it in Arizona?

Sorry to bust your bubble, but according to his classmates he was a liberal.

http://www.businessinsider.com/woma...he-met-giffords-in-2007-2011-1?sailthru_m=h2n

Your other mistake is that I was discussing what Emanuel had said. What he said is relevant to this conversation. If you don't like it, sorry I can't help you.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    You know, you may be right about his registered affiliation, but if you read his own words he is very clearly influenced by tea party Republican ideals. Search for it and read his own words.

Just when I was about to claim the title of pissin the most people off ... U :bowdown: FTW

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Gonzales
    I like Rep Brady's plan, make it a crime to say anything bad about a goverment official.
    Bottom of page #1 of link for ref. Fricken Asswipe.. OOPs!

Last edited:

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    But he's not now. Now is what we're discussing.

The 500 pound gorilla in the room is the fact that a Republican enraged by Republican pundits' hatred vitriol tried to assassinate a Democrat. What I find funny is the way everyone's trying to avoid saying that. According to Louisiana law (at least), that's terrorism. I wonder what they call it in Arizona?

Well there's some irony for you.
    A liberal citing republican hatred LMAO, if that ain't the pot calling the kettle black.
    So do you have anything backing up your claim that he was a republican or was it just a lie you threw out there to see if it would stick?
    I mean surely it wasnt just another assumption?

As an aside that renders your insinuation that the republicans are avoiding mentioning that the "assassin is one of their own" yet another insidious falsehood.
    So surely, by your standards it now applies to the democrats.
    So do you still find it funny?

Last edited:

Baldrik78

Misanthrope Savant
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 7, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA

Oh please. The guy is clearly insane. If for no other fact than he listened to pundits!

JustinB

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Metairie

And Chapman was obsessed with Catcher in the Rye. People like that become fixated on a few words or catch phrases.

He lists his favorite books as the Communist Manifesto and Mein Kamph.

He posted all his videos on Democrat underground before youtube.

http://www.thenewamerican.com/index.php/opinion/selwyn-duke/5825-the-arizona-shooting-the-lefts-prejudice-and-hypocrisy-on-display

Obviously the dude was nuts. Because he mentions the word constitution the libs are trying to peg him as a member of a tea party.

How many of you all that went to the Tea Party have a nice skull shrine like the shooter?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/2011/01/10/2011-01-10_chilling_shrine_in_madmans_yard.html

The dude was nuttier than squirrel turds.

Jed

Bloody Foreigner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2009
    Clearwater Beach, FL
    "David Gergen (left-wing pundit on CNN) I respect you a great deal but in this case I disagree. "It is absolutely time for finger-pointing and Sarah Palin has blood on her hands for the targets she set."

.....nice

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    "David Gergen (left-wing pundit on CNN) I respect you a great deal but in this case I disagree. "It is absolutely time for finger-pointing and Sarah Palin has blood on her hands for the targets she set."

.....nice

I think David Gergen is the nut job now.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    The tin foil hatter in me thinks that he was put up to this by the Dems to put blood on Palin and the Tea party's hands.

pmac81

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 16, 2009
    Gonzales
    thankfully all of my clips are already normal capacity, my magazines on the other hand all tend to be high capacity

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom