And the latest Hollywood hypocrite is....Liam Neeson

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Disappointed to learn this man is among the ranks of the Hollywood elites who have no problem using guns in movies to resurrect their careers- but have a huge problem with the idea and the Second Amendment. :confused:

*It is the right to bear arms which is the problem. I think if the Founding Fathers knew what was happening they would be turning in their graves with embarrassment at how that law has been interpreted,* Neeson said.

At least we know where he stands. But perhaps he should consider turning down some of those gun-slinging roles, if he really feels that strongly about them. Or maybe return to Belfast? Don't look for either to happen. :madfawk:

http://redalertpolitics.com/2014/09/16/liam-neeson-shoots-anti-gun-rant-latest-interview/

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    It is amusing that many of these foreign actors (Canucks too), spout this anti-gun horseshit, but their people and their governments all sit back and wait for us gun toting Americans to do all the heavy lifting whenever there is a crisis in the world.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Well, I was going to go see A Walk Among the Tombstones but now I think I'll pass. It's a good thing his "characters" have plenty of guns or those movies wouldn't get made and he'd have to go back to doing Shakespeare in the Park.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    He needs to go back home to Belfast and make his action movies there.

But how would he be able to rescue the daughter character using a car bomb?
    hmmm9uh.gif

whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    Well, I was going to go see A Walk Among the Tombstones but now I think I'll pass. It's a good thing his "characters" have plenty of guns or those movies wouldn't get made and he'd have to go back to doing Shakespeare in the Park.

Yeah right, he sure doesn't mind profiting off of movies with all of these firearms in them that have been "misinterpreted".

Scylas

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2014
    Baton Rouge
    Why is anyone asking these people for their gun views in the first place? To whom is that relevant?

Because it's easy to manipulate the masses by presenting the opinion of these "role models". Kids in particular really look up to all of these celebrities. By the time they grow up they have it already drilled into their head. It's just a sociology tactic that the anti-gun movement is taking advantage of. To more directly answer your question: the people that are doing the asking are part of that movement.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Because it's easy to manipulate the masses by presenting the opinion of these "role models". Kids in particular really look up to all of these celebrities. By the time they grow up they have it already drilled into their head. It's just a sociology tactic that the anti-gun movement is taking advantage of. To more directly answer your question: the people that are doing the asking are part of that movement.

Absolutely.

mike84z28

Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Kenner
    It is amusing that many of these foreign actors (Canucks too), spout this anti-gun horseshit, but their people and their governments all sit back and wait for us gun toting Americans to do all the heavy lifting whenever there is a crisis in the world.

^^^^^ What He said !

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I was being facetious! :mamoru:

Our entire infrastructure has been infiltrated by people who are implementing this *change strategy.* For years, our education system has been teaching people that capitalism is the engine of oppression that has enslaved the world, while hardly mentioning any more, the 160,000,000 murdered by leftists in pursuit of utopia. If you ask a young high school graduate what communism is they are likely to respond by saying; *The highest, most evolved form of economics where production is controlled by government to ensure total equality among the people.* In the same breath, you could ask them who Mao Tse Tung was and they would be clueless. This is the result of Alinsky tactics which are designed to get people to lose hope in the current system, and accept change they normally wouldn’t accept.

Sadly, judging by the state of the nation today, I would have to say these tactics have been immensely successful. It appears that millions upon millions of Americans have failed to live by the words of Thomas Jefferson as they are surrendering their liberties for false promises of security. Soon, and it’s not that far off, they will discover they have been left with neither.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    The absolute disrespect of these assholes completely blows my mind.

ACTION MOVIES would not even EXIST without AMERICA!!!
    ...you know the Country where you made your ENTIRE FORTUNE FROM!?!?!

WHERE ELSE would guns be allowed to be used so freely and encouraged!?!?

NO WHERE!?!?!??!!?

YOU *******!!!!!

Show some respect, shut your mouth and ACT!

.....wusaaa.......ok I'm done.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom