Anonymous Classified's comment thread

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dustin-R

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I just got this DPMS from Wal-Mart for $597 YESTERDAY added a Sightmark sight to it. Never fired, but I would part with it for $2500. My price is firm and if you don't like it sorry. I am not gouging I am just going with the market.

kk5fe

Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Covington
    "I don't need them because I don't have an AR. "....and two sentences later -"some are used but work perfectly"...

Come on... give the guy a break. He probably meant that when he pressed on the springy thing inside the clip where the shells go..... THATS what worked.

Some people are so quick to jump to conclusions these days.....

:rofl:

Cheesy Lasagna

Sooooo Cheesy!
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Aug 20, 2011
    Kennah!
    An actual "offer" when I was selling an HK45c:

I will trade you a Taurus Judge (the plastic one) and an H&R Handy Rifle in 45-70.
    We can meet between BR and NOLA.

*Ignored*

Two days later:

Hey, I responded with my trade offer first so legally that gun is mine.
    I'll report you if we don't finish the deal.
    Will meet you half way between BR and NOLA.

bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    An actual "offer" when I was selling an HK45c:

I will trade you a Taurus Judge (the plastic one) and an H&R Handy Rifle in 45-70.
    We can meet between BR and NOLA.

*Ignored*

Two days later:

Hey, I responded with my trade offer first so legally that gun is mine.
    I'll report you if we don't finish the deal.
    Will meet you half way between BR and NOLA.

No f'ing way that happened. That's a new one for me. :rofl:

whitsend

-Global Mod-
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Sep 6, 2009
    Transylvania, LA

z9h4akcw84gcfo3bhxm.jpg

Vermiform ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dfsutton

US Veteran
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 13, 2009
    Metairie, LA
    Trying to sell a $180 BCM Bolt Carrier Group for $400 with your second ever post. Nice. But be a man about your price. Don't blame other people's gouging as a reason you are gouging. Sad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk 2

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    Trying to sell a $180 BCM Bolt Carrier Group for $400 with your second ever post. Nice. But be a man about your price. Don't blame other people's gouging as a reason you are gouging. Sad.

To be fair he said he'd trade for a lower. Which is actually a great deal for someone with a $100 lower laying around. It sidesteps the current panic market and everyone wins.

hoghunter54

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Westlake,la.

And please ,please don't read any of the other 4287 posts on here about wanting to trade a lower for a BCg.I have had my ad up for a week and not a soul.But yet ,about every 2 days I see,WTT a BCG for a lower.WTH.I want to be gouged ,I'm ready to be gouged.I have green money that I even wrote " for gouged BCGs only on.I would pay an ungodly price for it.If you need it,you need it.None of us can say we have never over payed for a firearm or parts or tools or whatever.I am bidding right now at ebay on a Bcg for $285 and we have 45 minutes left ,grrrrrr

Ad by the way,I just talked to him in an email and he has already traded it.I told him to mark his posts SPF please.And it wasn't me he traded with.

Last edited:

SpeedRacer

Rating - 100%
    92   0   0
    Feb 23, 2007
    Mandeville, LA
    And please ,please don't read any of the other 4287 posts on here about wanting to trade a lower for a BCg.I have had my ad up for a week and not a soul.But yet ,about every 2 days I see,WTT a BCG for a lower.WTH.I want to be gouged ,I'm ready to be gouged.I have green money that I even wrote " for gouged BCGs only on.I would pay an ungodly price for it.If you need it,you need it.None of us can say we have never over payed for a firearm or parts or tools or whatever.I am bidding right now at ebay on a Bcg for $285 and we have 45 minutes left ,grrrrrr

Ad by the way,I just talked to him in an email and he has already traded it.I told him to mark his posts SPF please.And it wasn't me he traded with.

Are you on BCM's notification list? They have been putting them on the site about once a week. But they sell out within 20 minutes. Still your best shot.

JR1572

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Nov 30, 2008
    Madisonville, LA
    Are you on BCM's notification list? They have been putting them on the site about once a week. But they sell out within 20 minutes. Still your best shot.

Of course they aren't. It's much easier to whine about it in this thread than to actually be proactive and attempt to locate one on their own.

JR1572

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Gordoloco
    Top Bottom