Another Gunshow shooting

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CEHollier

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 29, 2007
    Prairieville
    Another gun owner's carelessness giving all responsible gun owners a bad name. :rolleyes: Are they also going to have to administer a breathalyzer to allow admittance to gun shows? What a tool.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Police said officers noticed Wilkinson had bloodshot eyes and could smell alcohol on his breath. His blood-alcohol level tested at 0.05 police said.
    hurrdurrderpfacesophist.jpg

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    Beat him with a chain and pour lime juice in him, that will make him think twice!

Just a thought, gets pretty old to hear about people like this making all of us look like jokes.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Would really like to know what holster. I almost had a ND when holstering my firearm b/c my trigger finger wasn't flared out and ended up getting pushed into the trigger well on my trigger as I was pushing down into the holster. Close call, but no ND however did realize just how easy it can happen.

thomjb

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 24, 2010
    Southern IN
    Depend on weight, etc. but I believe .05 is in the 3-4 beer range......
    PS that happened about 5 miles from me at a gun show in our National Guard Armory, idiot and does not show well on all the rest of us....

general mills

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Denham Springs (BR,Hammond area)
    I think .05 is about 1 beer, not what I would consider a contributing factor. .05 or greater is what the state of louisiana considers under the influance for concealed carry. if they would have waited 20 more min., he probably would have been .04. Stupid accident, but I can't crucify him for the alcohol part. Why was he removing the zip tie while still inside the gun show? I don't think that is allowed, is it?

enigma

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 29, 2010
    Metairie
    Nothing like kicking back with a cold Six-Pack just before heading over to the local show... Ummm... No... It's fools like this that make it harder for the rest of us. especially if the MM gets ahold of the story and decides to run with it.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Last edited:
    Top Bottom