Another "I'm pro 2A but...."

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sarky

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Well in his defense…democrats are trained who to vote for. They definitely don’t point to their honed mind in the decision making when it comes to picking candidates. He obviously supports turning a right into a privilege granted by the overlords.
    We're not the ones in lock step with a fascist malignant narcissist. And yeah if there is FACTUAL evidence of Biden wrongdoing, we'll call for his head on a pike as well! It's a shame you can't hold your side to the same high standard!
    News flash ....with RIGHTS come RESPONSIBILITIES. And it seems that the vast majority of the people who abuse their rights come from your side of the aisle. So when are you going to be willing to correct that?

tim9lives

Tim9
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 12, 2010
    New Orleans
    I'd rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6. That said, Constitutional carry makes sense to me. Criminals with multiple felony convictions are always getting arrested again with another concealed stolen firearm.

pptpe45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2012
    Unless there is an increase in unlawful shootings by people carrying concealed it shouldn't be a problem. BUT if there is an increase of unlawful shootings, then the politicians will need to revisit permit less carry. But as a judge once said, ignorance of the law is not a defense. Anyone choosing to carry w/o a permit should get training and should learn the rules that apply in use of self defense. It is the duty of us on this site to help inform those who come here with questions.

Sodoodle

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2021
    Baton Rouge Louisiana
    Louisiana is full of "gatekeepers", it's so bad that Louisiana is the only State in the Nation to require a Florist License, to arrange cut flowers for a fee. They used the test as a control for decades, making and breaking businesses and individuals through subjective testing. They do the same with other tests like the Horticulture.

You also have to have a Cut Flower Dealer license...to sell flowers you cut.

You have to have a Nursery license to grow plants, even food plants, to sell to your community.

You have to have a Horticulture license, attained by passing a test with algebra and chemistry, to plant trees or even food crops for others for a fee. How many old farmers, rural uneducated farmers, or people with learning disabilities can break out the formula for calculating the cubic feet of mulch that they never use? Does that algebra have anything to do with planting trees or taking care of plants? No...and it has nothing to do with garden design or planting designs.

You have to have a License to Braid Hair for a fee in Louisiana.

These dumpster Democrats (R) have completely oppressed the people of this state and created a massive gap between the political/ruling/upper socioeconomic class and everyone else, and they walk amongst us.

"They" (D/R/Ruling Class) ruined education, industry, and every semblance of self-sufficiency from our common society, and now so many are so stupid that they keep voting these scumbags in.

When a 60yr old Politician goes from (D) to (R) you can rest assured that the only thing that has changed is which hand is paying them off. Louisiana is full of that, more than any State I know (but I have lived here the longest), because name recognition and personal popularity here is everything.

This stuff is simply designed to keep some people poor/victimized/state dependent by throwing roadblocks in their way, nothing to do with public safety.
    This. You hit the nail on the head. I would add to it but why bother? You've said it all.

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    We're not the ones in lock step with a fascist malignant narcissist. And yeah if there is FACTUAL evidence of Biden wrongdoing, we'll call for his head on a pike as well! It's a shame you can't hold your side to the same high standard!
    News flash ....with RIGHTS come RESPONSIBILITIES. And it seems that the vast majority of the people who abuse their rights come from your side of the aisle. So when are you going to be willing to correct that?
    You’re trolling right? Good joke

Roscoe1929

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 18, 2012
    Training is important. But, why should we have to do, what criminals do not have to do. What this gun shop owner should be doing is promoting his training and not being anti conceal carry. One thing will not change with constitutional carry is the places one can carry that is forbidden by law, in fact, I am waiting for that to expand to more places if this goes in. Maybe for those lifetime conceal carry permit holders like me, they could expand in the other direction of places one can carry in.

Elberto

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    Lafayette la
    Be aware of who you're doing business with.

I Guarantee you, all he is worried about is his Monthly Bucks. Definitely wont be buying anything from him. your either pro second amendment or your not. That little 4 hr class pretty useless, unless someone never handled a weapon before.

SwampyDog

certified gun nut
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 3, 2012
    Killian
    I Guarantee you, all he is worried about is his Monthly Bucks. Definitely wont be buying anything from him. your either pro second amendment or your not. That little 4 hr class pretty useless, unless someone never handled a weapon before.
    He got called out by ARFcom on YouTube a day after I posted this and his Google reviews having been going down steadily since

gwpercle

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2013
    Baton Rouge, LA.
    Having to have a Concealed Handgun License to be permitted to Open Carry doesn't make any sense ...
    shouldn't you need an Open Carry License to Open Carry ?
    It's like requiring you to have a Drivers License to Walk on the sidewalk ... it should be a Walking License ...
    Oh ... I forgot ... the Govenment isn't required to make any sense ... there may be a Law against that !
    Gary

Top Bottom