Another Job Opening In New Orleans. $39,600

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    My company has another job opening for a Military Contractor at Jackson Barracks in New Orleans. The job is administrative, supporting the LA National Guard Recruiting program. This is not a Recruiter position. Pay is $3,300 per month for four 10-hr days per week. Benefit plans and employer-matching 401K with no waiting period. Military experience preferred but not essential. Ideal for a military retiree looking to supplement retirement. Apply online at:

http://careertrainingconcepts.applicantpro.com/

The job announcement is attached below.

View attachment 32990

Xenon

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jul 30, 2010
    Metairie
    I've got a friend moving to NOLA with ZERO military background who asked me to keep my ears open for him. He's got a bachelor's degree from the business school, no drugs or past issues and a great all around guy. Should I even bother him with this without the military experience?

Blackhawk

Blackhawk
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 3, 2008
    Pollock LA
    I've seen a few other applications so far with no military background. It's not necessarily a disqualifier to have no military experience.

Jax

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2012
    Westlake, Louisiana
    Hi guys,

I just joined this amazing site today. I have been applying left and right for a job and I just got out of the NG. I have four years active duty marines and six years ng. I will send my credentials to the indicated by Blackhawk if the job is still open.

Top Bottom