Another kid suspended for bringing an imaginary weapon to school

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sin-ster

GM of 4 Letter Outbursts
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    This is crazy. I used to be Han Solo in first grade recess. Hundreds of imaginary storm troopers and guidos were murdered by my hand. To think I'd get suspended for that now just blows my mind.

This.

In 3rd or 4th grade, we organized a small squad of imaginary soldiers amongst my friends. Ranks, call signs, give and take orders, salutes-- the whole nine, as far as kids that age could muster. Recess was all about conducting missions, and for Halloween that year, we were all decked out and went to the school-sponsored carnival that way. We assaulted the haunted house at least a dozen times...

And oh, the wretched humanity-- we all had toy guns with those costumes! :noes:

None of us to date has ever committed any serious crime-- and certainly not a violent one. Chances are I'm the only one who is still around firearms consistently. But... I guess we're just ticking time bombs?

SyphonDM

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Houma
    I remember making several paper hand guns during school that we could connect together to make a sub-machine gun with detachable clips. I think if you would get caught with that these days you would go to trial as a adult.:eek3:

Paintball

Long live the 10mm
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Denham Springs, Louisiana
    Can here a kid telling the recess teacher "But Ms. Whimpwrist President Obama does it"....

obama-gun-finger.jpg

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    DRB88
    Top Bottom