Another one for the Good Guys

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bs875

Rating - 100%
    232   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Baton Rouge
    Even in Houston they have to report stuff that has no relevance to the situation.

"Deputies said the homeowner had a permit to carry a concealed weapon."

And 5-7 shots with no one injured? Adrenaline is a bitch on weapon control.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Even in Houston they have to report stuff that has no relevance to the situation.

"Deputies said the homeowner had a permit to carry a concealed weapon."

And 5-7 shots with no one injured? Adrenaline is a bitch on weapon control.

One the one hand I like the fact that it was reported that by having a CHL this guy was carrying and able to defend himself and family.

He could have done this without a license but what are the chances he would have been armed at the right time ?

OTOH

I don't like the fact it was reported that the HO couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a wet sack, CHL holders are supposed to be able to make head shots @ 50 m in order to save Sweet Polly the hostage in the bank hold up.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Good interview...the GG done good and sounds like the neighbors are happy with him, ( plans , practice, execution good job bro )

Somebody's gonna have to take me to school on following home from mall though, WHY ??

Do these criminals want merchandise that bad ?? If I was the robber I want money and dope, not TV's and Computers, way too hard to carry and conceal

flamatrix99

Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Oct 7, 2008
    Zachary, La
    One the one hand I like the fact that it was reported that by having a CHL this guy was carrying and able to defend himself and family.

He could have done this without a license but what are the chances he would have been armed at the right time ?

OTOH

I don't like the fact it was reported that the HO couldn't hit a bull in the ass with a wet sack, CHL holders are supposed to be able to make head shots @ 50 m in order to save Sweet Polly the hostage in the bank hold up.

Some of the folks in my CHP class never had touched a gun before.

Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Some of the folks in my CHP class never had touched a gun before.

We had a lady half blind in here 80's I think, she had a cop on each side helping her qualify. This was a small town and thy all knew her, I guess it helped. Also a young guy show up in a tact rig with a wheel gun, half dozen speed loaders, the cops had to load for him. Another with tac rig and 3 33 Rnd Mags, looked like a scare crow with all that crap under a jacket...like I said , small town
    I'd hate for one of these guys to fall into that bank scene, fortunatly I shoot a 10 mm and am bound by US and International Law from ever discharging in a building or within 200 feet of survivors.

Or without fire department and EMT crews on hand

Zing...I gotta run, make my payments on the slavery repay deal.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Somebody's gonna have to take me to school on following home from mall though, WHY ??

Do these criminals want merchandise that bad ?? If I was the robber I want money and dope, not TV's and Computers, way too hard to carry and conceal
    People walking out w/ bags could give the perception that they have a lot of money.

Plus BGs are enamored with big shiny electronics even though they don't know how to operate them.

"OHHHHHHH! BUTTONS!!!!"

vlcsnap2011010515h42m00.png

:)

Top Bottom