Anti-bullying bully

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yrdawg

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2006
    Big Woods
    Let me get this straight; this was a homo bashing Christians?

:D

The speaker was Dan Savage, founder of the “It Gets Better” project, an anti-bullying campaign that has reached more than 40 million viewers with contributors ranging from President Obama to Hollywood stars. Savage also writes a sex advice column called “Savage Love.”
    Savage, and his husband, were also guests at the White House for President Obama’s 2011 LGBT Pride Month reception. He was also invited to a White House anti-bullying conference.

Sounds like a couple of pickle likkers to me.

No wonder he's mad, I'd stay mad if I knew my wife had a dik

Doug.38PR

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Backwoods Louisiana
    sadly, most modern christians ARE "pansy-assed." That's why we have "pansy-.....assed" girly guys like him around thinking such a "lifestyle" is normal. As effeminant and "pansy-assed" as the church has become in the past 100 years (I.E. emasculated men going around in flip flops and T-shirts that say "I'm in a relationship with Jay-sus" while wearing colorful "WWJD" bracelets and going to "church" to sing rock songs about how much they want to hold hands and have time alone with "Jaysus"),....is it any wonder why homosexuality is considered "no-big-deal?"

But anyway, all this flap about "bullying" going on in the media today is completely asinine. Bullying has been going on among children....since forever. Many people have had to deal with it, learn to stand up to it and it made us better men because we stood up against it. It is a great diservice to tell children now "call the police" or "get an adult" or "let's pass a law" or "Turn the other Cheek" or "What would Jay-sus deew?" instead of teaching our children how and when to fight their own battles. Even if the odds are, or look like, they are against you....one way or the other it stops once you show them you're not going to be an easy target......(and you might even make a friend)

Last edited:

762NATO

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 27, 2011
    Lafayette
    sadly, most modern christians ARE "pansy-assed." That's why we have "pansy-.....assed" girly guys like him around thinking such a "lifestyle" is normal. As effeminant and "pansy-assed" as the church has become in the past 100 years (I.E. emasculated men going around in flip flops and T-shirts that say "I'm in a relationship with Jay-sus" while wearing colorful "WWJD" bracelets and going to "church" to sing rock songs about how much they want to hold hands and have time alone with "Jaysus"),....is it any wonder why homosexuality is considered "no-big-deal?"

But anyway, all this flap about "bullying" going on in the media today is completely asinine. Bullying has been going on among children....since forever. Many people have had to deal with it, learn to stand up to it and it made us better men because we stood up against it. It is a great diservice to tell children now "call the police" or "get an adult" or "let's pass a law" or "Turn the other Cheek" or "What would Jay-sus deew?" instead of teaching our children how and when to fight their own battles. Even if the odds are, or look like, they are against you....one way or the other it stops once you show them you're not going to be an easy target......(and you might even make a friend)

That hit the nail on the head. Yet, the SPED kids are Tormeted, and these anti-bullying nimrods say nothing. They pretend like it's ok.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom