Anti-gun MSNBC with a poll showing pro-gun support. Please Vote

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • WeldonHunter

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 18, 2011
    Weldon, LA
    If this is even legit and it might very well be then we have a whole lot of sheep in this country. I guess if they had another choice like "Do you want to allow teachers to be armed if they choose to?" Then one for armed security and another for armed security with armed teachers that choose to be armed as a supplement. There's other options than just Yes, arming teachers would protect my child." Either way if people don't get this and that we live in a dangerous world but still want to ban ARs and a bunch of other firearms then we're headed for civil war again. This one will be way way uglier if that's possible.

bowhtr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2016
    US
    You have to also figure who even goes to that site. 90% lefties.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Dieselhorses

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Sometimes you just have to wonder what goes through other folk's heads. It's as simple as this; if you have asphalt on the road chances are you won't get stuck in a rut. Now let's apply that to "schools". If you have faculty who are armed with ONLY the intent of defending the lives of innocent children, then chances are ALL children will go home safely every day of the school year. For anyone who thinks for one second that any given "faculty member" employed by "any given school" will decide to "trip", then WRONG. If a teacher wanted to do something bad in a school, then obviously they would IGNORE THE LAW like ALL OTHER criminals do. duuuh!

Top Bottom