Anti-woke beer company teams up with Riley Gaines to launch 'Real women of America' calendar

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    The minute I see "with Riley Gaines" or even "Riley Gaines" I hit "DELETE" or "IGNORE".
    If he/she/ it is mentioned in the title or description, I suspect he’ll be compensated by my purchase, donation, contribution – not happening!!

dantheman

I despise ARFCOM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jan 9, 2008
    City of Central
    The minute I see "with Riley Gaines" or even "Riley Gaines" I hit "DELETE" or "IGNORE".
    If he/she/ it is mentioned in the title or description, I suspect he’ll be compensated by my purchase, donation, contribution – not happening!!
    Riley Gaines is a female . Always has been . Is it possible you have her confused with somebody else ?

jdindadell

Not Banned!!!
    Rating - 100%
    267   0   1
    Feb 14, 2010
    Slidell
    Old Milwaukee, that's one of those headache beers, right? After 2 you get an instant headache... I do like the ad, that was back when advertising did not have to be PC and could actually target their main demographic without worrying about be called out for not be inclusive.

I feel like I should start something ridiculous, like a nationwide campaign for specialty drug companies to be more inclusive, which would be stupid. Make sure they attempt to sell the hiv or epilepsy meds to everyone, not just the people who need it. That may backfire, as they would likely have success selling to the unwashed masses, maybe start calling this stuff vaccines.

AdvancedLaser

Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 15, 2021
    Covington, Louisiana
    SHE is a competitive athlete who is standing up to the trans athlete crowd that are encouraging men to compete in women's sports. She is all over the news for it now.

Griz375

Premium Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2022
    901 AC
    Riley Gaines is a female . Always has been . Is it possible you have her confused with somebody else ?
    Whenever I see Beer and anything like a reference to real women - well I default to the Dylan Mulvaney-Bud Lite crap fest.

My apologies to all here.

My only defense if there is one is I don't follow sports, men's or women's, ever.

As to confusing Ms Gaines with someone else well let's just say comparing abundant photographic evidence clearly indicates Ms Gaines is nothing like the pretenders.

And aren't all we testosterone-based lifeforms glad of that??

southerncanuck

www.RangeSport.com (Use code "BayouShooter")
    Premium Member
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Dec 3, 2019
    New Orleans
    That's a marketing scam, don't be a sucker.

The "real women of america" look like this:

1703264008858.png

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Bbroussard
    Top Bottom