Anty 506 in the news again. UPDATE on post 93

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    oleheat:

Clearly, this was not self defense. He was in the act of committing an illegal act- plus used a high-capacity clip. I'm am all for the 2nd Amendment and the rights of sensible gun ownership- as long as they follow the guidelines of some of the more well-known gun safety organizations.

:squint:

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I figured "clip" and "sensible" was a dead giveaway. But it wasn't worth it.....He didn't go nearly as far off the charts as I expected....

You just think so, wait until you see that guy on a motorcycle carrying a crossdraw 357 mag. on your road. :D

drumz2129

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 29, 2009
    Sulphur, La.
    I figured "clip" was a dead giveaway. But it wasn't worth it.....He didn't go nearly as far off the charts as I expected....

I figured it was a BSer trolling, then I noticed the poster.

2qbht6v.gif

posse comatosis

Hoo-ahh!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 15, 2008
    Bayou Perdition
    You are aware the man killed was in HIS OWN house right?

Anty was an invited "guest"...to a planned robbery. Castle doctrine will not apply here.

Yea, Vanilla, I read the decision...the Ninth Circus is well know for bad decisions...SCOTUS recently scathed their collective ass for it. Another court might easily decide Anty carried a gun for protection. The fact that the dealer pulled a gun first lends credibility to a claim of self defense. Packing a firearm in futherance of a drug transaction would require something like and armed Anty telling the dealer he'll pay half the asking price. I don't have any particular sympathies for drug dealers or drug buyers. But it's an interesting legal argument should one engaged in a criminal activity or a convicted felon lose his Second Amendment rights. "Let the one who has not sinned throw the first stone."

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Anty was an invited "guest"...to a planned robbery. Castle doctrine will not apply here.

Yea, Vanilla, I read the decision...the Ninth Circus is well know for bad decisions...SCOTUS recently scathed their collective ass for it. Another court might easily decide Anty carried a gun for protection. The fact that the dealer pulled a gun first lends credibility to a claim of self defense. Packing a firearm in futherance of a drug transaction would require something like and armed Anty telling the dealer he'll pay half the asking price. I don't have any particular sympathies for drug dealers or drug buyers. But it's an interesting legal argument should one engaged in a criminal activity or a convicted felon lose his Second Amendment rights. "Let the one who has not sinned throw the first stone."

Dude you posted the link!!!! Do you really expect anybody here to believe you did it to teach us a lesson about the fallibility of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals? Thats as big of a lie as the one you told about the men in the colored hats teaching you to shoot from the hip with such aplomb.

Top Bottom