Any Interest in a Lafayette Area Get Together?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • deafdave3

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 26, 2010
    Nice,Finally the SWLA boys are getting together:) The gun show is the weekend of the 8th and 9th...I wouldn't mind joining up and shooting something down range.Ive never needed a range before,but I would like guate to help my daughter shoot her way out of a paper bag lol

I noticed there's an increasing demand for his services. You go, my boy!

GWB

dumb? you better be tough
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Fleming Island, FL
    I leave for work on APR 8th, and be off May2nd- May 20, if it falls on my time off I will definatelly make it. Other than the .50, the only other odddball stuff I got is FN 5.7, AR57 (if someone coming has a RR I would like to shoot the AR57 FA) , maybe a couple supressors if they are allowed. 5.45 AR, Desert Eagle .50, I also got a 10mm someone could shoot if they are on the fence about getting one. All this talk has me fired up, I love spending brass :D. I could even bring my daughter, and her "Pink Panther"

30tgcye.jpg

Gumbo

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Please post what dates you think you'll be available to go so we can pick a date that works for the most people.

jro6803

Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 7, 2009
    Lafayette
    After April 18 I should be available Saturdays and Sundays thru the end of May. If entry to this get together requires something exotic or pink I am out of luck.

James Cannon

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 31, 2010
    Laffy
    I got nothing terribly interesting these days. Sold my arsenal down to the basics, but I'd show up for a meet n greet with my AR and my M&P. Maybe bring my pistol grip Mosin rifle, lol. Thing's a fugly half-project right now.

DuckYou

Angry Wiener
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Oct 9, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Anyone from the Lafayette area interested in spending a Saturday morning out at Sherburne in the near future? Some of you have toys that I'd love to get my hands on. :rofl: Obviously anyone would be welcome to join in.

I promise I don't look like my profile picture.

If he shows up in outfit in the profile pic, then he will be looking to get his hands on you gun, so leave the firearms in the car.

Top Bottom