Any interest in Sub $30 Glock 22 mags?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Only if they are the newer ones for Much Less than $30 and they are not the Old LEO magazines.
    The 9mm Glock magazines are hot and the .40 is not.

Last edited:

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Would depend on shipping costs etc. (under $30 even if i had to ship and insure) I don't have a shipped to me price, so I can't be specific.

I have to get a couple hundred to make the deal to work.

I want to keep 'many' for me, but probably not 100, so i need to move 100ish

I'll front the money, but I don't want to be sitting on 100+ extra mags till the next election.

ETA: they are the LEO marked ones.

Last edited:

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    Would depend on shipping costs etc. (under $30 even if i had to ship and insure) I don't have a shipped to me price, so I can't be specific.

I have to get a couple hundred to make the deal to work.

I want to keep 'many' for me, but probably not 100, so i need to move 100ish

I'll front the money, but I don't want to be sitting on 100+ extra mags till the next election.

ETA: they are the LEO marked ones.

I disassembled far more than 100 of the .40 LEO marked magazines for cleaning recently and could have purchased them for $15 each but I passed.
    I did test them for function and they all worked. Good Luck with your venture.

geoney

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 1, 2011
    Lake Charles
    I disassembled far more than 100 of the .40 LEO marked magazines for cleaning recently and could have purchased them for $15 each but I passed.
    I did test them for function and they all worked. Good Luck with your venture.

Could you elaborate a little more on what issues you have with them? Thanks

grasshopper

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 4, 2013
    New Orleans
    Last week Bo Tach had them in stock at $25 each with free shipping for Gen4 40cal 15 and 13rd mags. Like them on facebook and they will post when they recieve new stock. I ordered a few and have recieved them allready.

I would also suggest to sign up on Midway USA for the Glock mags you need. They have a notify me button you can click and enter your email. Midway's price is $25 each also. Hope this helps

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    Everything Glock in .40 seems to move only at a discount. From the mags to the firearms themselves. You're pretty much limited to a market of popo who carry a .40.

Haven't seen "LEO only" mags in years.

Top Bottom