Any Kahr P9 fans out there?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • krumfola

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2013
    Port Allen LA
    I was caught between choosing a Shield and an XDs until I held a Kahr P9. It feels great and seems like it would suit my needs but I don't know how I feel about it having a mandatory 200 round break-in. Does anyone out there have first-hand experience with Kahr?

thunt

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 8, 2015
    Papillion
    I've owned 3. None of them the p9, but I'm not a fan. I used to carry a cm40 that cost way to much to have the barrel do some kind of weird chip/melt where it sits by the front of the ejection port. Only a few FTF/FTE post break in period. But that was enough to sell them off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grendal

Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Feb 14, 2010
    Metairie
    P9, k9, mp9, amd mk9. I love them. Never had a fte or ftf. Very accurate.ths P seriez has better reviews from what I have read. The mp9, and soon to be the p9, aremy edc guns.

Bay Mule 45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2015
    Moscow, Idaho
    Hate to make this my first post but I own a CW9 and CW45, I have owned 6 Kahrs and they have been totally reliable, accurate and very concealable. Like shooting the smoothest DA Smith and Wesson ever made.

I really enjoy them, I don't shoot any +P rated ammo in any of my Kahrs.

Big H

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 3, 2010
    Lake Charles, La. 70607
    CW 45---CW9---many hundreds of rounds thru both---two FTF with CW45 because of cheap ammo.
    IMO all firearms especially semi-autos function better after a "break in period" and all benefit from
    regular cleaning.

lndsrvr

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2015
    Lafayette, LA
    I have a CW40. The only problem I ever had was when I assembled it wrong and it turned into a single shot. You have to be very careful when re-installing the slide lock to orient it correctly with the spring. Follow the owner's manual and Youtube videos and you'll be fine.

Top Bottom