Any long range rifle ranges out there?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    Palo Alto......Donaldsonville, La. Do a search for FPR competitions on here and you'll see what you need to show up the second Saturday of the month and come shoot 600yds with us.

sandman7925

Wealthy women wanted
    Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    False River
    Palo Alto......Donaldsonville, La. Do a search for FPR competitions on here and you'll see what you need to show up the second Saturday of the month and come shoot 600yds with us.

Ritten, are there any caliber restrictions out there? Sorry for the highjack tradaddict

7.62mm

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2008
    Lafayette, LA
    "Long" Range Rifle Range in South Central LA

For a membership range, try The Fusilier Complex near Arnaudville. About 35 minutes from Lafayette. Old Hub City group. Directions, photos, application, and range rules at web site: www.hcrpc.com

Rifle line to three hundred yards, 30 concrete and steel benches, covered concrete firing line, electricity, no water. Seventy-five yard pistol range, covered concrete firing line. Shotgun range with clay bird thrower.

$100/yr plus $100 initiation fee first year. NRA Membership and club safety orientation at range required. After orientation member has key for access from legal sunrise to legal sunset every day of the year.

Yes, pictures and other info on web site are old. Working on it. Thousand yard range in planning but costs have stymied progress. :(

buzzworm

Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Nov 8, 2009
    Picayune Ms.
    The closest 1000 yard range to you is probably Pascagoula, MS. Don't know the name, though or I would post it up.

Pascagouladcm.com

They still didn't have the 1000 yd burms repaired when I was a member a couple years back. They were working on the 600 at the time. (the storm almost wiped them out) No .50BMG.

RStewart

Not Easily Impressed
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Mar 14, 2009
    Gonzales, LA
    Pascagouladcm.com

They still didn't have the 1000 yd burms repaired when I was a member a couple years back. They were working on the 600 at the time. (the storm almost wiped them out) No .50BMG.

It's open. I know some folks who have gone over there to shoot in the last few months.

Top Bottom