Any recs where to go for a Glock sight swap around BR?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • KDerekT83

Hobbyist
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Any gun store in the area. Or you can also get the sight pusher tool, or even a set of brass punches and do it yourself. The front sight is even easier if you have the Glock socket. But Jim's on Seigen will do it fairly quick. Not sure what they charge though. You also have Hebert's Guns in Prairieville

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    See you in Denham, Bj pawn or gold n guns, or they have another gun shop on Florida blvd inbetween them two, or just buy the tools, it’s super easy

Jstudz220

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Oct 14, 2020
    Harvey Louisiana
    You can order a Glock front sight tool off of Amazon for about $5 and use a brass punch for the rear sight or take them to any place that sells guns and have them do it for you.

JBP55

La. CHP Instructor #409
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    338   0   0
    Apr 15, 2008
    Walker
    You can order a Glock front sight tool off of Amazon for about $5 and use a brass punch for the rear sight or take them to any place that sells guns and have them do it for you.

Do not use a punch to install Night Sights. Use the proper tool for the job.

Magdump

Don’t troll me bro!
    Rating - 100%
    163   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    Hammond, Louisiana
    Holler at me if you strike out. I have the little drive socket for the front sight and the drift tool. I could maybe exit I-12 to and from work and make a drop but wouldn’t have time to do the swap until an off day. It’s an easy swap but I’ve seen people screw it up first try at it. The plastic sites come out too easy.

davidd

Expert in the field of wife avoidance
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 9, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    There are a bunch of members around BTR that have Glock sight tools. I have front the front sight tool, and both slanted and straight rear sight tools. I'd be happy to help as well if needed.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom