Any reupholsterer in the house (seat Motorcycle)?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    I have a Buell 1125R that is in need of a little more cushion for my A$$. As most know Buell is gone for now and the aftermarkets is few and far for this bike. I have a new seat pan coming in and would like to bump up a little cuchion in the rear and shave some down in the front.

Anybody have any recommendations?

grits

infidel
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Sep 22, 2006
    New Iberia
    D go see Jodie at Jodies customs he is the BEST. He is an a$$hole and will have it for a few months though. The next best place is Blanchards on 31 going to st martinville awsom guy and awsome work. He does cars dont know about bikes though. Jody took well over a month to do a gator and ostrich seat on a mini chopper I had

jesse

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 11, 2009
    Mandeville
    Mandeville may be too far, but I had my boat re-upholstered by Ronald Nye Upholstery, 985-285-0282. He did a fantastic job for a great price. Highly recommended.

dbolemiss

Rebel Fan
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    New Iberia,LA
    D go see Jodie at Jodies customs he is the BEST. He is an a$$hole and will have it for a few months though. The next best place is Blanchards on 31 going to st martinville awsom guy and awsome work. He does cars dont know about bikes though. Jody took well over a month to do a gator and ostrich seat on a mini chopper I had

I had thought about that guy by the old club 21, might have to go and talk to him. Hate dealing with a$$es, I'm enough of one myself.
    Thanks B.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jgwick
    Top Bottom