Anybody else having hardcore sinus issues?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • blackened1313

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    slidell
    Live in Slidell, everyone I know is having sinus problems bad. I never really had sinus trouble and the last month has been bad. Got a haircut friday and the lady cutting my hair said every customer in the last week has it really bad. Could this be BP fallout.

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    I am soo bad that I have to use medication to be able to breath.

I take "Alegra D" to break it up (most old people have some, so ask ur granma or grandpa for some)

And get your doctor to prescribe you to Nasacort, best thing in the market dont waste your time and money in crap from wally world.

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    Wifey has it bad. Worse than normal this year, but it started long before BP. I'm getting mild sinus pressure headaches, maybe once a week. Nothing sinutab won't fix.

XD-GEM

XD-GEM
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    New Orleans
    The only thing that ever worked for me was Seldane. Then it started killing people, so it got taken off the market. Nothing else since has worked as well for me. :(

CrkdLtr

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Go to the doctor and have it checked. If it's a sinus infection they might be able to hit you with a cortisone shot plus some anti biotics. It'll take the funk out of you quickly.

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    I got it bad a couple of weeks ago. Serious sinus infection. Like an idiot I didn't go to the doctor. I toughed it out with OTC and SunnyD. I was blowing big red/black blood clots out fo my nose, my whole face was congested and swollen and it was all backed up in my ears too.
    Others at work were suffering the same. One ER nurse left in the middle of her shift and one of our contract BRPD officers was popping Sudifed like TicTacs. He sounded miserable. I had a 4 day weekend and just layed around waiting for it to run it's course.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I think it's the heat, and the early onset of fall.

Whenever stuff is blooming, pollen is flying around, it's bad.

Whenever stuff is dying, leaves and flowers falling off the trees, it's bad.

Lots of leaves are falling right now.

But that's just seasonal allergies, but that can be pretty hardcore at times too :P

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    djrara323
    Top Bottom