Anybody else receive the tax stamp but the pdf file contains the word "draft"?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Silken

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2013
    Ok this is getting frustrating. I had my forms sent in for two items in my nfa trust. In about 4 months time. i did receive the tax stamps....BUT on one of the pdf files it contained the word draft. I haven't had much luck contacting them asking them to correct it....no response to email, etc. Anybody else have any ideas?

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    Ok this is getting frustrating. I had my forms sent in for two items in my nfa trust. In about 4 months time. i did receive the tax stamps....BUT on one of the pdf files it contained the word draft. I haven't had much luck contacting them asking them to correct it....no response to email, etc. Anybody else have any ideas?

Pretty common issue. I usually send an email and use the ask the experts option. One of the two normally gets a response. The replacement form will probably have a new date.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Baton Rouge, La
    This happened to me on one of my Form 4s. Since I work with electronic records for a living, I was able to open the .pdf in Adobe Professional and remove the "draft" wording with one mouse click. If you have access to this program, or if you know somebody who does, you can do it too.

-Chris-

slogoat

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 29, 2007
    Lake Charles
    This happened to me on one of my Form 4s. Since I work with electronic records for a living, I was able to open the .pdf in Adobe Professional and remove the "draft" wording with one mouse click. If you have access to this program, or if you know somebody who does, you can do it too.

-Chris-

I'd make sure it actually shows approved on the atf side if you do that. When I've had this issue the replacement had a new approval date. It's possible on the atf's side your "fixed" form is still in a draft state.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom