Anybody going to Sherburne Saturday Morning??

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gabesurface

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2012
    Baton Rouge, LA
    my buddy and I went out Saturday for our first time. Had a great time shooting my new 597, his mosin, and my Beretta Neos. Everyone was super helpful, friendly, and loved to talk guns. Got there around 12:00 and didn't have to wait for a lane. Great times

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    Ima gona head over there in a couple hours. Should be there for 4. Listen to the big boom and you'll find me :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Have fun out there man it's gonna be great weather for shooting. I'm headed out there tomorrow. I've been waiting :run: since I got it Saturday to sight the POSP in

Last edited:

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    Only me and 3 others here. Feels great. Except them 203gr startin to work my shoulder hehe

This might be my only time this week to get some time in so im takin full advantge!

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    Brown bear and its horrible in my rifle.... 6-8 inches high n right at 50 yyrds

This is at 100 aimin at lower left of the black!!!

Horrible ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351548926.472666.jpg

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    Hmm I guess if you're going to be shooting that round often you'll need to adjust your front sight. That group in the 9 is pretty nice. 7.62x54r is usually going to run high below 100 yds because of how much the round wants to jump up after firing.

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    5 rds left of 40. Lookin for better SP by the weekend before i head to west bay. :(. LafYette has **** meanin nothing!

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    http://www.ammunitiontogo.com/index.php/cName/762x54r-soft-point

I've used the Sellior and Bellot before, it's quality, I've heard good things about the WOLF Gold as well. They can generally get your shipment to you in 3 business days. Ammunition to Go are out of Texas, ships to LA quickly. If you order tonight they should get it to you by Thursday or Friday. I wouldn't touch Winchester 54r, used one box of it previously and had 7 hang fires out of one box of 20.

Bassncrap

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 20, 2012
    Arnaudville
    I used to order from ammo2go years ago when you had to order by email. I tried to order from them 3 weeks ago. I used my debit card but wanted me to mail them a money order or check. Aint got time for that lol

EonDresari

Curio & Relic
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Oct 4, 2012
    Baton Rouge
    I've never heard of them turning down a debit card but if you can't find any around you, I'd head to Cabelas. When I was there last week they had SP 54r, S&B and I think Herters, (but Herters is basically what Brown Bear is). They might even have PPU (Prvi Partizan) and they are my favorite "new" (as opposed to surplus) ammunition makers.

Jorfontenot08

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2012
    lafayette
    i wanna see how far i can shoot my 22 with that BSA sweet 22, plus i just got a 25 round mag for it and a BMF activator, i was plannin on goin early saturday mornin get there bout 8ish.

Top Bottom