Anybody know where I can find a Black HK USC?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I've missed deals on a couple of them lately. I want to get one for a UMP conversion and can't seem to find a black one at a decent price. If anyone has any leads please hook me up ;)

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    I suspect that the number of folks on this board who even know what a USC is (right now! without looking it up) can be counted on the fingers of one hand...

And _I_ didn't know they could be had in black.

I almost bought a grey one last year, on impulse. Kind of wish I had, now...

There are a few black ones. They seem to be asking a 600-700 premium for the color though :(

Added pictures below. The last one has the grease gun mag conversion.

pix5981828.jpg

DSCN1681.jpg

usc001.jpg

Last edited:

Richard in LA

Mag Whore
    Rating - 100%
    109   0   0
    May 19, 2007
    St. Amant, LA
    I suspect that the number of folks on this board who even know what a USC is (right now! without looking it up) can be counted on the fingers of one hand...

:p I know what they are. Almost bought a grey one a few years back, didnt due to the availability of magazines at the time.

JadeRaven

Oh Snap
    Rating - 100%
    60   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Metairie
    I knows what they is. LSP thinks wes ignant. :D

I've wanted one, but when I went through the list of stuff to make it look like it should I realized it's gonna be out of my price range for some time. . . :(

Dave328

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jul 11, 2007
    Gretna
    IIRC, Morey @ 10-8 had one up on his wall for some time. Although I haven't been in there in a couple months. I believe it already had the M3 mag conversion.

Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly

Knew what it is, but also didn't know they came in black!

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    The main reason people want the coveted black ones is so they don't have to dye it to do a UMP conversion as all the UMP parts are already black. Plus if you dye it and it don't match your pretty much up **** creek with a lot of expensive parts that look like crap together.

tuckerrnr1

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Most of the black ones out there are dyed. It is really not that hard. We have done several of the conversions and the key is to use the liquid Rit dyes not the powder and use as hot a water as you can stand.

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    You're gonna modify it to take M3 mags, and you're worried about what it will look like?

Ooookkkaaayyyy................ :D

P.S.: We're at the range; where are YOU?

Me.....Lane told me 1 and I was there 20 minutes before him LOL.

armtx

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 2, 2008
    I've missed deals on a couple of them lately. I want to get one for a UMP conversion and can't seem to find a black one at a decent price. If anyone has any leads please hook me up ;)

I own an HK USPC...does that count...LOl

TDH

FFL/Class 3 NFA Dealer
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Livingston
    Yeah... sorry about that.

Good news from HK, eh? Next week will be good... hell, maybe my new ride will get here too...

Yeah....hopefully the HK45 with LEM will be back Monday or Tuesday :) I should have the P30 by then and I bought an HK45C this morning with the threaded barrel that way I can CCW it and have a full size length barrel I can play with with the suppressor :D

I wanted another full size HK45 but I couldn't pass up the pricing I was talking about on the 45C.

Top Bottom