anybody paint trucks? :)

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • irishredhead

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2010
    Slidell, La
    Or know a good place to get a paint job in the slidell area. I've got a 1994 white chevy cheyenne. It's in what i consider to be really condition for it's age. It has a little bit of surface rust in places where the paint has chipped off. Mostly on the front of the hood. I would like to get it black if possible :)

blackboltss

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Slidell
    cammy.jpg

beast2-1.jpg

beast1.jpg

beast.jpg

todbnla

Spendasauris
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Picayune, MS
    Its complicated in Slidell, Pikes is about the best if your looking for great work, I imagine the new Fradellas on brownswitch is too. I have had good dealings with Dependable Body on Old Spanish trail, ask for Ernie. After that the level of quality falls off to what I call "insurance type work" which is about all of the rest of the shops. They also say on hwy 11 their is a custom type shop that deals with a lot of older cars, called Paint by Cook, heard he was good too. Be warned one of these hi end shops will fetch a pretty hefty price. You just might want a decent mom and pop backyard paint job?

LACamper

oldbie
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 3, 2007
    Metairie, LA
    +1 for Pikes. I think someone onboard works for Dependable IIRC.

Personally, I use Advanced Collision in LaPlace. I'm an insurance agent and have seen literally hundreds of their paint jobs and have yet to have a complaint about their work.

f350drvr

Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Jun 16, 2008
    NOLA
    +1 for James, (JDindadell) he fixed the side of my truck bed where my dad lost a battle with a cement column. He did great work and was very affordable.

Top Bottom