Anybody recognize this holster

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • La. Winger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Can somebody please tell me which brand this holster is? I carry an S&W Shield in it and it performs great. I have purchased a new handgun and want to order a holster from the same company. Sometimers has set in and I cannot remember where I got this holster.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!

Attachments

• Holster 2.JPG
      Holster 2.JPG
      73.5 KB · Views: 202
    • Holster.JPG
      Holster.JPG
      62.2 KB · Views: 202

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    And that must **** you off. You can't use your "power" to lord over us. I thought being a mod was a privilege. This is the second time in two days that you make a statement about your power.

You think it pisses me off that I have no power here? lol I'm glad that the crew only asked me to be a marketplace mod, because I don't mind it. I would have to have to deal with the whiny complaints we get daily. You wouldn't believe how many times we receive complaints or reported posts about the silliest stuff.

_Big_Al_

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 28, 2012
    Lafayette
    Are you that delicate?

Me delicate lmao not in the least. I just think that this is actually a decent forum and if it is to continue participation should be encouraged. There are many ways to let someone know that they made a statement that is incorrect without being an a$$ about it.

DAVE_M

_________
    Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Apr 17, 2009
    ________
    Me delicate lmao not in the least. I just think that this is actually a decent forum and if it is to continue participation should be encouraged. There are many ways to let someone know that they made a statement that is incorrect without being an a$$ about it.

Telling someone they should get their eyes checked may actually increase their quality of life :fawk:

Top Bottom