Anybody Sell Geny's?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Nomad.2nd

Rating - 100%
    66   0   1
    Dec 9, 2007
    Baton Rouge... Mostly
    Within the next 2 weeks I'll be buying a honda ei2000 generator for my 'Mobile Hurricane Command center'.:mamoru:

If anyone here sells them, and is fairly competitive... I don't mind supporting the community.

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    When I bought my EU 3000 I got the best price from an online place and had to phone to get a price. Honda is like Nazis about pricing.If you're talking about BR G.N. Gonzales and the place that sells and services car washes on Airline near Jefferson. Their name escapes me at the moment.

Bozeman :p

www.bozemandistributors.com

Last edited:

cajunranger

Ghost
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 23, 2010
    DeRidder
    Try these guys.

Attachments

• hamster.jpg
      hamster.jpg
      35.6 KB · Views: 69

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Believe it or not Garret Honda in covington is $999 + tax. I looked at them last week but decided to go with the Yamaha

It's been since Katrina that I bought mine but when I did I contacted a place in England that sold generators. I asked him because since he couldn't sell me anything therefore had no profit or loss wrapped in his answer, which one would he recommend quality wise. "Oh definitely the Honda, no doubt. Definitely the best quality out of everything I offer." Could be different now but that's why I bought the EU3000.

dragginaknee

Gun Addict!!
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 7, 2006
    Northshore (north of Covington)
    It's been since Katrina that I bought mine but when I did I contacted a place in England that sold generators. I asked him because since he couldn't sell me anything therefore had no profit or loss wrapped in his answer, which one would he recommend quality wise. "Oh definitely the Honda, no doubt. Definitely the best quality out of everything I offer." Could be different now but that's why I bought the EU3000.

Both get great reviews, the thing that is making me go with Yamaha is that they have a fuel cut off switch on it so I can run it try and I like the 2400 watts. I need something small. Trying to hold out till may 25th as that is the no tax day on hurricane items. I'm using this for Bowfishing so the weight is a concern and I like the quietness of these

tonen123

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Central, La
    The honda EU200i can easily be ran dry too. All you have to do is disconnect one little connector and it disables the off switch and lets it run dry. I liked the yamaha generator more because it supposedly comes with the DC cable and the honda doesnt. I got my honda for free so that is why I have it.

edman87k5

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 22, 2007
    Ventress, LA
    I was set on the Honda eu2000, until I looked at te Yamaha. Same price, several more features than the Honda, slightly quieter, no plastic cam, and the list goes on. Look at the reccommended maintenance specs on each, projected engine life (Honda doesn't even have a sleeve in the alum cyl) and unless you just really like red, Yamaha wins out.
    Yamaha has came on strong in the past 5 year with generators, but they are no longer priced below the Honda like they were 5 years ago.

Top Bottom