Anyone can buy a gun silk roads gun counterpart

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    and they get into the states how?

My reply to his article of genius:

Lol. Are you people really that stupid?

Yes, I can go online and buy any manner of things. Try and get it shipped into the states.

Everyone looks at the US and their gun laws and shakes their head. Look at Switzerland.

One guy who uses a firearm to do evil does not make it wrong, bad, criminal or anything else for the MILLIONS of people who legally own and use them in the US or anywhere else for that matter.

Your ignorance is shocking. The fact that so many of you just "yep, guns are bad... this guy says so." Is amazing. There are so many people who like to say they are educated, but will present opinions on topics they know NOTHING about. This article is so completely moronic I'm actually laughing about it.

No background check? Yeah, no kidding. I don't see them affiliated with any government. Guess what, you can buy guns in the US without a background check. But they HAVE to be shipped to a licensed FFL dealer who then IS REQUIRED BY LAW to do a background check. In addition to that there some states that require an additional 3-7 day wait period after the 1-2 weeks it took for the gun to get to the dealer in the first place.

"If even a single gun is shipped to a single person, we're living in a society in which things that kill people can be moved around the world with zero accountability. And then there might be the guy whose dream of a heavily armed third world coup d'état is more than just an experiment." This was the dumbest comment in your entire article. Last I checked, I can kill people with rocks, hammers, knives, cars, piano wire, and, according to the mayor of New York, large soft drinks. I don't need a license for any of those, yet I'm just as able to kill someone with them.

Seems to me what you're really advocating is a ban on anything that can hurt someone. I'd say you should probably wrap yourself in bubble-wrap, but the bubble-wrap could suffocate you or a small child... so I guess that wouldn't work.

I own several firearms. I carry a concealed weapon (legally). I've never shot anyone (nor do I ever hope to). It is my earnest wish that someone had been legally carrying their own firearm in that theater so that the lunatic may not have killed and injured so many people.

By advocating the increased restriction in gun ownership, you are DIRECTLY assisting in the slaying of innocent people. The guns are already out there; making them illegal does not remove them from the hands of bad guys. It does, however, remove them from the law-abiding citizen you "claim" to be trying to protect.

You sit on your computer and pass judgment on a different country because your own country was foolish enough to relinquish its right to bear arms long ago.

We have a constitutional right to bear arms.

Last edited:

Jotuns

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    It seems they utilize our own postal system. I don't think that it is unlikely considering The Silk Road's drugs have been proven legitimate by several different individuals and it works using the same methodology.

This is exactly how.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Uhm, Didley...Well thought out reply and all, buut...did you even read the article?

Yes, these things can and do happen illegally online, and yes, if you are willing to go to the trouble and spend the large amount of money demanded, you can order guns from the black market.

It's waay easier to do it legally, or even through a local black market, but it can be done. This is precisely one of the biggest points we always use when denying the left's "logic" behind their desire for gun control - criminal's will always find a way.

Sugarbug

Sugarbug don't care.
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   1
    Feb 5, 2012
    Slidell
    Uhm, Didley...Well thought out reply and all, buut...did you even read the article?

Yes, these things can and do happen illegally online, and yes, if you are willing to go to the trouble and spend the large amount of money demanded, you can order guns from the black market.

It's waay easier to do it legally, or even through a local black market, but it can be done. This is precisely one of the biggest points we always use when denying the left's "logic" behind their desire for gun control - criminal's will always find a way.

It's been a lengthy morning of reading several articles. I was hopping back and forth between this and a couple others. Lol, so there's probably some parts that may not apply.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    Seems like I just found a new way to buy guns!!

Good luck with that... they have 1 gun for sale. It is from a guy who has 1 positive feedback for selling an ~8 dollar item. The same guy the "journalist" is speaking to in the messages. The one who suggests an MP5 as a side arm. I guess the website is there, but the people who are actually willing to sell these things or buy them, aren't.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    It's been a lengthy morning of reading several articles. I was hopping back and forth between this and a couple others. Lol, so there's probably some parts that may not apply.

No worries, man. I have the same problem all too often. I have been thinking about making myself wait five minutes and re-read before I type replies. Hopefully, I can keep my foot out of my mouth. :exnbp:

I_FLY_LOW

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 15, 2007
    Gonzales
    You do realize that in Louisiana, the paper trail stops at the individual who purchases the gun from a dealer right?
    Right, but the gun has been registered.
    Under enough pressure, if the authorities want to, the last registered owner may tell them who they sold the gun to. They could then go after that person, until they find the current owner, theoretically, of course.
    (and Yes I do understand they could easily tell them to f' off...)
    And I'm sure you could go to the hood, and buy something stolen from someone else for much cheaper, but again, there is still a trail...

The site is selling arms that have never been registered anywhere, if I read it correctly.
    If you want to do harm, and not have a trail, that would be the way to go...

Last edited:

Leadfoot

Low Speed High Drag
    Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    Livingston Parish
    Dude. I have purchased Glocks for $350 that I have no clue where they were "registered" and the guy that sold it to me had no clue, and the guy that sold it to him had no clue, and so on...

Pay $3000 for your "untraceable" Glock. I'll pay $350 for mine.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeyy504
    Top Bottom