Anyone Else Here Hate Giving Money To NOLA Fast Food Places?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jdessell

Womb-Raider
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 28, 2011
    NOLA
    PSSSSSST! There doing it on purpose! Their consternation of those that are clearly not garbage as they are, is a concerted effort to get back in any way they can. I have a great story, but it will have to wait till I get back from dinner.

I couldn't agree more. In fact I even mentioned to a friend this was their way of making us miserable for 10 minutes. I believe they truly enjoy it.

The service is better in most places on the North Shore.

+1 there. I mentioned this in the OP. GNO area worst. Distance from GNO area = better service IMO.

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region
    Don't seem to have nearly the problem up here in the BlueGrass.
    :eh:

Just you wait!

Now the story I promised from earlier; I am coming home from the deer camp in St. Francisville and I stop at the Time Saver (or whatever it is), with the Churches Chicken inside. This is of course on Hwy 61. I am picking up some Dorito's (nacho cheese of course), and a beer. As I enter I notice an unusually heavier than usual crowd for a Sunday night. However, after I survey the place upon entering I see the log jam is at the register.

I grab my goodies and head to the register. Past the crowd in line, I espy two female piles of s**t working (if you want to call it that), behind the counter. There is only one register open (even though the place has two), and the one on the register is so inept and incomptent that I laugh to myself for no apparent reason. The other pile is openly pretending to be using the english language on a cell phone, though calling what it was babbling, english is a giant stretch. The thing on the register can't keep up and is constantly asking the other POS for help, and between incoherent clucks and slurred sounds, the phone s**t is getting irritated that the register buffoon is having problems that is interfering with the phone s**t's mockery of a conversation. I notice this because I am now getting really perterbed that this inconsiderate pile of worthless goo won't stop it's phone call to even help move the line.

After witnessing the most excrutiating example for the need to enact another Nazi type solution here in this country I finally get to the counter. The pile of s**t on the phone finally hangs up as I am getting there and actually attempts to move the line. I look it squarely in the face and say, "Hey, don't you think that you should have put the phone call down to help the customers?"

Completely ambiguous to the meaning of the querie, it looks at me with absolute disregard and disgust for even thinking that it actually have a responsibility to the employer, the customers, and it's co-time waster, and says; "I don't care bout dat! And who the hell are you to tell me about who I talk to?"

I got my change, took my bag, and looked squarely into it's eyes within ear shot of at least 5 people behind me, and said, "That is why the world hates you worthelss motherf**ckers!"

Oh the looks on the faces! Priceless! That pile of wasted space was so shocked it could only mumble and stammer barely inaudible noises.

I will NEVER foerget that day, and I got damned guarantee all of you that read this, neither will she.

charlie12

Not a Fed.
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 21, 2008
    Pride
    I go to the Subway that's inside the On The Run at Lockhart & 16. I got to know the young folks that work there and last year they all gave me a birthday card (the only one I got).
    I emailed the Corp Hq. and told them how nice they were to me and always asking about my 93 yr old mother. They were always very respectful, so I let the Corp Hq know.
    About a week later I went in and the worked started thanking me, so I asked what the hell was going on. They said Corp Hq forwarded the email to Lard Oil Co. and that their big boss call all of them in and gave them a $25 gas card.

louis488

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    New Orleans
    The last time I stopped at the BK on canal after hearing we out of dat for what I really wanted. I waited in the drive through for over 40 min. Never again

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 19, 2012
    Just you wait!

Now the story I promised from earlier; I am coming home from the deer camp in St. Francisville and I stop at the Time Saver (or whatever it is), with the Churches Chicken inside. This is of course on Hwy 61. I am picking up some Dorito's (nacho cheese of course), and a beer. As I enter I notice an unusually heavier than usual crowd for a Sunday night. However, after I survey the place upon entering I see the log jam is at the register.

I grab my goodies and head to the register. Past the crowd in line, I espy two female piles of s**t working (if you want to call it that), behind the counter. There is only one register open (even though the place has two), and the one on the register is so inept and incomptent that I laugh to myself for no apparent reason. The other pile is openly pretending to be using the english language on a cell phone, though calling what it was babbling, english is a giant stretch. The thing on the register can't keep up and is constantly asking the other POS for help, and between incoherent clucks and slurred sounds, the phone s**t is getting irritated that the register buffoon is having problems that is interfering with the phone s**t's mockery of a conversation. I notice this because I am now getting really perterbed that this inconsiderate pile of worthless goo won't stop it's phone call to even help move the line.

After witnessing the most excrutiating example for the need to enact another Nazi type solution here in this country I finally get to the counter. The pile of s**t on the phone finally hangs up as I am getting there and actually attempts to move the line. I look it squarely in the face and say, "Hey, don't you think that you should have put the phone call down to help the customers?"

Completely ambiguous to the meaning of the querie, it looks at me with absolute disregard and disgust for even thinking that it actually have a responsibility to the employer, the customers, and it's co-time waster, and says; "I don't care bout dat! And who the hell are you to tell me about who I talk to?"

I got my change, took my bag, and looked squarely into it's eyes within ear shot of at least 5 people behind me, and said, "That is why the world hates you worthelss motherf**ckers!"

Oh the looks on the faces! Priceless! That pile of wasted space was so shocked it could only mumble and stammer barely inaudible noises.

I will NEVER foerget that day, and I got damned guarantee all of you that read this, neither will she.

My dad and I used to stop in that store until stuff like thia started getting more and more frequent so they no longer get our business. It's bad because st francisville is such a nice place but its going down hill fast.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

buttanic

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    LaPlace, LA
    After another screw up of my order a Popeye's I ask the manager do I have" please f--k up my order" written on my forehead and if it was possible that they could possibly not screw up my order at least one time.

Top Bottom