Anyone else participate in a Remington Rebate?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • notasheeple

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    Metairie, LA
    I did well, a friends experience has been unsatisfactory so far.

He participated in 2 of the rebates like me, got 400rnds (4-100 packs of Remington Express 12g 00 buck)

Forms filled out and UPC from outside of the 100 box and UPC from each box was cut out and mailed in.

All items mailed in together, UPC codes attached and packing tape used to secure to page.

Then he gets a letter over weekend stating his UPC codes were not received, has 30 days to resubmit.

I don't recall my UPC numbers as I cut them all off the boxes, and discarded my copies once I got my $200 check.

I was just curious if anyone else has experienced this?

(I guess he'll be looking for another 100box to get the UPC codes, as they were all the same.)

Labeeman

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 11, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    I didn't do it with bullets, but once I bought a 870 super mag and there was a rebate that didn't work out too well for me. I sent in a copy of the receipt and not the original and they said that was not good enough. It was back in 2000 so I can't remember exactly if this was the reason but they never gave me my rebate and I don't think I bought a gun from them since. I like the auto rebates where they do it at the time of purchase. It's a pain in the @$$ to send in all the crap they want. It's not worth my time most of the time. But this is me other people may feel different.

wcweir3

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 26, 2015
    Gonzales, LA
    Most people don’t send in rebates that is where they make out and then the ones that do most get turned down for one reason or another.
    Wingate

Metryshooter

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    Most people don’t send in rebates that is where they make out and then the ones that do most get turned down for one reason or another.
    Wingate
    Or the money is held long enough to make a profit on the holdings.
    I have a friend who writes add-ons for Oracle and SAP for expressly this purpose. Lots of money to be made with the rebate route.

BlueShamu

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Oct 21, 2015
    D'town
    Did the Black Friday rebates with 2 cases of steel shot. Took a while...bit, got my rebate check in the mail. No issues other than the wait time.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Antho88
    Top Bottom