Anyone else Vaping?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gunnut80

Rating - 100%
    104   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    Livingston
    "Interesting dreams" is an understatement, more like tripping in your sleep. I would probably be committed if I talked about some of the dreams I had if I forgot to take it off before bed!!

BigNick73

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Sep 21, 2008
    Brandon, MS
    I've been smoking two packs of cigaretts a day for the last 15 years. I decided to quit two and a half months ago before my second child was born. I thought about using the E cigarette but decided against it. I used the patch for about two weeks until I forgot to put it on one morning and started to go into panic mode when I got to work. After that I said the hell with all those nicotine substitutes, and I haven't had a cigarette in two and a half months now. It has actually been one of the easiest habits I've ever broken surprisingly!!

I actually think I'm at that point now, where I could just drop it completely w/o any issues. I leave the house pretty often for hours w/o taking the thing with me, which never happened with the dip. Problem is I like the e-cig flavors, and will probably keep using it after I get down to the 0 nicotine level. Always enjoyed hooka and gadgets.

And I really don't think it's the nicotine that's the real problem with quitting, it's all the other crap that in there.

Last edited:

alpinehyperlite

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Baton Rouge
    If I could afford it I'd try it out. Pretty much quit smoking this past year except bumming the occasional one from friends. Over a pack a day since I was 16-25. Since I "quit" I put a bunch of weight on. Still get the insane cravings and think on of these things every once in a while would help. Just driving down the rd and smelling someone else's cigarette makes my mouth water.

Last edited:

Storm52

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Shreveport
    Good friend has the "e" with a battery as big as a duck call. He has some grape flavored stuff that smells just like Kool-Aid. Told him it reminded me of treat time at vacation bible school.

Vermiform

Free Candy!
    Gold Member
    Marketplace Mod
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 18, 2006
    Shreveport - or therebouts
    And I really don't think it's the nicotine that's the real problem with quitting, it's all the other crap that in there.

This^

when I switched to American Spirits from Marlboro, I actually started having some withdrawal symptoms from the other trash marlboro puts in theirs to make it more addictive. I had to go back to smoking 3-4 marls per day and then taper them off.

On a positive note, I tried 3 different times to smoke an analog cigarette today. All three times, I couldn't get past 2 puffs and threw them out. Twice right out the window of my FJ. (if Emperor is still counting :dogkeke:)

Tomorrow I don't think I'll even bother trying one, though I'll still find some trash to throw out the window periodically.

Top Bottom