Anyone ever make a purchase via grabagun.com?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • xduser504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2017
    Chalmette,La
    found a great deal on a g19 with stainless slide and gray frame. looking to puchase and have shipped to my ffl.
    has anyone ever used this method before? Do you know if this is a good deal to pay 499 after shipping before tax?

zeke

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 11, 2013
    I have used them twice to purchase pistols and ship to FFL. Works great and you don't pay tax, just transfer fee your FFL charges.

MikeR

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 13, 2011
    Carencro
    I just got my RIA Pro Match Ultra 10mm from them and I've purchased another pistol from them a year or two ago. They are not super fast on shipping, so expect to wait 5 days or so before they ship. Otherwise, no issues. You pay the cost & $7.99 shipping to them, then the transfer fee at your FFL.

Bigchillin83

Rating - 100%
    96   0   1
    Feb 27, 2012
    Livingston
    Used them 2-3 times, fast shipping, no taxes, try the "grab a quote" option... They will usually knock atleast $50 off if that option is available..... Also check out Whittaker guns .com

twinin

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    May 5, 2017
    Houma
    Same. They are not the fastest to ship, but it doesn't take long to get here because I believe it's in Texas. Also, sometimes gun will actually have already shipped by the time they email you a tracking number. Many times they are the lowest OTD price because of reasonable shipping.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Used them once. My dad has at least 3 times. All without a problem. Shipping was quick in all three cases. Would use again if I couldn’t reasonably support a local business.

noob

enthusiast
    Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    New Orleans
    Got a killer deal on a pistol once off their site. I think they use *Bot* software to under cut people’s prices, and one day a pistol was probably 30-40% cheaper than it should have been, I jumped on it. Price of said item was retail the next day.

xduser504

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 20, 2017
    Chalmette,La
    That makes sense. I just got a great deal on a Glock. I even called to confirm all the specs and the price. Now I am looking for the best place to get Glock Mags from.

RedWriter2017

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2017
    Desoto County, MS
    ^Ditto. Have bought two rifles from them. Grabagun takes its time (~5-6 days) with order fulfillment, but then usually 2-day FedEx delivery. Just $7.99 to ship a firearm, plus the FFL transfer fee when you pick it up.

Last edited:

mukwah

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 26, 2012
    Shreveport,La
    Decided to give them a try on a Ruger SR1911. Ordered on Tuesday and picked her up today (Friday). Whole transaction was smooth as glass. I'll be using them again!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TonyGuillory
    Top Bottom