Anyone for a Draco Pistol gruup buy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • charliepapa

Clandestine Sciuridae
    Jul 12, 2009
    Prairieville
    Ronnie, as I said when we spoke in your office, I'm in. Just let me know when you think they'll be there so I can have a couple days to get the scratch together.

steadyshot

Sales Manager
    Aug 4, 2009
    Harahan, La
    Good Morning
    I'm the new guy in charge at Ladner's Arms. My Name is Walter Brown. If you have any problems left over from the previous administration, please contact me. I will do what I can to address them. You can contact me by phone at 504-733-4057 or 504-733-4090.
    I am here mon-wed. and fri.-sat. 8am - 5pm and thur 8am-noon.
    Don't be suprised if the phone is answered "Ladner's Pools" as this is mainly a pool and spa retail store. Our gun "showroom" is on the second floor.
    I know nothing about this group by of Draco pistols. As most of you know, Ronnie is very difficult to get in contact with. I'll try to get info from him on this and let everyone know if this is still possible.
    About the Ladner's Arms websight, please don't try to hold me to the pricing currently on the sight. Many of those prices were based on limited time special buys that are no longer available. I'm am also trying to get the info I need to get on and correct these. Some of the items on the websight are gone. They have been sold and the previous administration just never removed them. So, please be patient with me, I will get all of this straight as soon as I possibly can.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom