Anyone going to the Arkansas Sectional this weekend? VIDEO POSTED

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zero.40

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 20, 2008
    PLaquemine, LA
    u do not have to bring boots. last year i went and it poured is ass off in the morning and it drained really fast. if u want to see what the range looks like go look at my video. it is a very good range and good match yall will enjoy it very much. good luck.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Thanks for the video, I feel better about the range after watching your video. some of the courses you show look to be similar to this year's courses. That was an added benefit.
    Oh, Beauxdog, do you realize the pain we're all going through the more successful Jeff gets in this shooting game? He's bought every gun needed for every division and has put a target on the back of anyone that had ever beat him in a match. That's not good, he's trying to make up for something missing in his life, don't you think?
    [/I]

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Thanks for the video, I feel better about the range after watching your video. some of the courses you show look to be similar to this year's courses. That was an added benefit.
    Oh, Beauxdog, do you realize the pain we're all going through the more successful Jeff gets in this shooting game? He's bought every gun needed for every division and has put a target on the back of anyone that had ever beat him in a match. That's not good, he's trying to make up for something missing in his life, don't you think?

Yep, he's definitely getting pretty competitive. It's a damn shame some of us just do it for fun. ;)

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    I need your help, I am going to do my best to spank that boy this weekend. I am going to do it with a plastic gun in minor caliber with 10 round mags, but in case his luck runs strong, we all have to pledge to take him down every chance we get, it's for his own good, we can't have him going through life feeling this confident.

henry

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 13, 2008
    Central Louisiana
    Thank you, we'll need it. The courses look like fun, but challenging. I think that we'll make a good showing if we can keep our eyes on the front sight.

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    Wow, I don't check the forum in a day or two and I come back to find out that I have been piled upon.

Beau, I wish you would talk some sense into Henry. I keep telling him that if he would treat me like his student instead of trying to keep up with me, he would get to experience victory with me when I win. You know, kind of like a master/grasshopper relationship. Poor old boy is really losing his marbles.

Spanky, that is the nicest thing anybody has ever said about me, much less written for all the world to see. I have a tear in my eye just thinking about it again. As for the fun comment, I challenge anybody out there to have more fun than me at a match. It ain't happening. I love this stuff.

Mike, u and Pops come find us. I will be in the middle of the crowd of hot young groupies. I will probably be signing autographs and taking pictures with folks, but just come right up to the front of the line and I'll hook you guys up.

Don, are you going again this year?

latech15

Master class Hero
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 24, 2009
    Pineville
    I'm shooting Limited, only because I had a bunch of rounds already ready.

I sent in my application to the Miss Classic as shooting Limited there too but I'm not sure. May run production over there. If you saw my video from Monday, I discovered that I am fully capable of dominating with a single stack gun too.

My problem is that I love shooting all my guns. If I could figure out how to run them all in every match then I would definitely have more fun.

Top Bottom