Anyone got links to stories of crime in the Sherwood Forest area? Edit: Baton Rouge!

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • themcfarland

tactical hangover
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Dec 6, 2008
    Destrehan
    Dont forget that that is the final record.. they may have been arrested for drugs but settled for disturbing the peace or arrested for vehicle theft and settled for who knows what..

trust me, there have been at least 2 thefts and murder arrests next door to me, and they are not reported on the website..

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    arresting one for a battery off n sherwood right now. occurred elsewhere. brpd has half a dozen units on the same block for a narcotics call

Last edited:

PrairieCajun

Ima let dat pass dis time
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 4, 2010
    B.R.(da hood), LA
    Still makin' the 'hood safer since '92. Keep it up if you're in Sherhood Forest. I am. We don't have to give this place away. Just sayin'. Got friends that just bought in the subdivision from Walker. I'm doin' my part. Ask your neighbors to make it solid. The Broadmoor shopping center was purchased today. Time to spruce up our place! *fingers crossed.

Hey, topgunz1, what was all the BrPD firepower doing at Sherwood acres yesterday at noonish???? Domestic? Damn near cleared Coursey gettin there. Just curious. Thought it might be burning down.....AGAIN. :run: But no BRFD. ??

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    the actual neighborhood of Sherwood Forest is still pretty decent. North of Florida Blvd and South of Old Hammond things get a bit different.

scubasteve

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 12, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    Prairie, hopefully more folks of your ilk will move in. My Dad still lives in SF, and I live south of the interstate from ya'll.
    Know thy neighbor.

Top Bottom