Anyone have a monthly subscription to a cell look up service.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wadepat2

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Jan 10, 2008
    Delcambre,La
    My son has a number that keeps texting him and apparently they know him but cant figure out who it is. Its not a big deal and they never say anything ugly. Number shows its from Lake Charles but we are in Lafayette so ut has me interested. Im to cheap to pay the 9.99 for the owners details and thought maybe someone on here has free access to info like that. If you can help let me know Ill PM u the number. Thanks

blitztech

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2012
    Houston
    try http://www.tnid.us

they often have the names of the cell owners for free, but certain companies data is basic with no name (sprint is one I know of, at&t is hit and miss, Verizon is hit and miss as well)

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington
    My son has a number that keeps texting him and apparently they know him but cant figure out who it is. Its not a big deal and they never say anything ugly. Number shows its from Lake Charles but we are in Lafayette so ut has me interested. Im to cheap to pay the 9.99 for the owners details and thought maybe someone on here has free access to info like that. If you can help let me know Ill PM u the number. Thanks
    You try just asking?

W1nds0rF0x

Snap, Crackle, Pop.
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Oct 8, 2007
    Baton Rouge
    I don't think I'd pay, you may not get what you want. Those services from what I've read mostly work on social engineering to get their sensitive data. That to me sounds like it's illegal. If I were in that same situation (and assuming said son is not an adult) call the number and be point blank, explain your self immediately or get blocked and/or reported to the police. I have no interest in playing cat and mouse. I'd also never reply to it again.

LS1RX7

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Aug 27, 2010
    Slidell
    I have a reverse look up app called mister number. Works great. It uploads every buyers contacts list when they purchase and adds it to the database. Whats the number Ill look it up.

Top Bottom