Anyone have P90x?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slim

Rating - 100%
    32   0   0
    Mar 9, 2011
    Metairie
    Does anyone in the New Orleans area have P90X or Insanity workout? I would like to see if I can borrow it for a few days. If so please let me know!

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Does anyone in the New Orleans area have P90X or Insanity workout? I would like to see if I can borrow it for a few days. If so please let me know!
    download it from a torrent, thats what i did
    Guess that would be the smart thing to do, cant believe I didnt think of it! :doh:
    :doh:

Copyright Infringement and Piracy, yep that's smart alright.

I love this site. :mamoru:
    Yea, steal it!
    Thanks guys got something worked out, and no I didnt steal it!
    Good deal.
    Glad I could help!

:doh: :mamoru:

nate223

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 19, 2009
    Prairieville, LA
    If it aint for you, it aint for you. For me, it is!

You do realize it's an issue of theft, not preference? It's not like choosing a flavor of ice cream.

I just bought the set of DVDs off Amazon for $80. If that's the cost of a clear conscience, I'm ok with it.

Last edited:

bravo3

dont tread on me
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    You do realize it's an issue of theft, not preference? It's not like choosing a flavor of ice cream.

I just bought the set of DVDs off Amazon for $80. If that's the cost of a clear conscience, I'm ok with it.

Man, really don't feel like having this debate. If you consider it stealing, then don't do it.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Man, really don't feel like having this debate. If you consider it stealing, then don't do it.

Again with the personal preference. Whether or not you consider it stealing is not the issue..

LAW has defined it as stealing so there for it is stealing. Now whether or not you CARE is debatable. :D

I don't care either way, I just thought it was funny that someone considered theft as the smart thing to do.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    You go it, do what you want, but just b/c you don't consider it stealing doesn't mean it isn't stealing :rofl:
    Break the law if you want but don't claim that your not simply b/c you don't consider it against the law.
    You do realize how silly of a logic that is right? C'mon dude. :rolleyes:

I'll leave it at this;
    Beachbody/P90x Terms of Use
    Except as stated herein, none of the Content may be copied, modified, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, performed, displayed, posted, transmitted, sold, or made into derivative works in any form or by any means, including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, or otherwise, without the prior written permission of Beachbody or the respective copyright owner.

Copyright infringement according to the Federal Goverment
    copyright infringement occurs when a copyrighted work is reproduced, distributed, performed, publicly displayed, or made into a derivative work without the permission of the copyright owner.

Piracy as defined by Merriam-Webster
    a : the unauthorized use of another's production, invention, or conception especially in infringement of a copyright

When someone downloads a COPY of any COPYRIGHTED material without permission of the COPYRIGHT HOLDER, You have commited copyright infringment.

You now have CREATED a copy for yourself via digital download without permission from the BeachBody owner.

In reality it'd be accurate to say that you don't care about Copyright laws and/or Piracy laws. :mamoru:

Face your actions MAN! I've downloaded **** off the net too,
    but I don't tell people it's ok b/c I don't consider it stealing lol. :p

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
    Top Bottom