Anyone needs their Mercedes Benz or other car/truck repaired. looking for side work.

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Bam Bam

Certified gun nut!
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Denham Springs/Watson, La
    As the title says I am a 15 year veteran of Mercedes Benz and have worked on many other types of cars and trucks too. I am always needing some extra cash and with some pending medical bills coming soon I will need more than normal. Does anyone need any minor repairs/services done on their Mercedes or other car/truck? I am very experienced with most major brands,Toyota, Honda, Chevy, but am a MB Master tech. I started working on them in 1992 and moved to Atlanta for 13 years and worked at RBM of Atlanta while living there. This was the largest Mercedes dealer in the south east region with 75 techs at our peak. I moved back here 4 years ago and have since left the dealership scene.

I am able to perform most minor repairs with some more complicated repairs (depends on type of job and tools needed), but since I work out of my home, I can't get into very big jobs nor do I have the space to do this anyway......yet! For anyone that needs a "Check engine light" checked out or tune ups and scheduled maintenance performed I am your man, if your car needs more extensive repairs I can generally recommend a local shop for those repairs. A few BS members have used me and have been happy with my work so I might could get referrals if needed. Please PM me for info or questions. I am in the Watson area but can travel short distances if needed. Thanks

I don't work on VW due to a conflict of interest issue.

Bam Bam

Last edited:

Ritten

SSST Mad Scientist
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Dec 8, 2007
    Thibodaux, Louisiana
    I had the ABS and e-brake light come on simultaneously on my 2006 Tacoma the other day while rolling around the lease in 4lo. I'm pretty sure it's just a sensor that got ripped off of something or shorted out in a water crossing, but I may be able to pass through Denham later on in the week if you can take a look at it. Much rather help out a fellow shooter than to bring it to a dealership.

erazir

Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Dec 30, 2010
    Baton Rouge, La.
    know anything about convertible tops? i have a clk500 cabriolet and a little part of the fabric on the rear window is coming out. also, the trunk partition sensor always goes off when i go to put the top down in the morning.

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    joshualectric
    Top Bottom