Anyone remember this ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Anyone ready to be called "CRAZY" for putting the pieces of his puzzle together..............

Please offer up a serious but factual conversation.

shake.gif

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Wanna know why BHO got a second term and why his party wins? It's because we as voters in opposition focus on conspiracy's, birth certificates, and sensational stories instead of talking about real issues, offering alternative solutions, and finding viable candidates. We are slitting our own throats.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    You can't prove a negative. It's one one of the reasons that Conspiracy Theories live in spite of the preponderance of evidence.

Gus McCrae

No sir, I ain't.
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Colorado
    Wanna know why BHO got a second term and why his party wins? It's because we as voters in opposition focus on conspiracy's, birth certificates, and sensational stories instead of talking about real issues, offering alternative solutions, and finding viable candidates. We are slitting our own throats.

This more than anything. It's pretty irritating.

Vanilla Gorilla

The Gringo Pistolero
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 22, 2008
    Tell me about it. On this sight in the Col. Maness thread instead of asking questions about things like Healthcare, Immigration Reform, The 2A, NFA Reform, Costal Restoration, Energy and Commerce, or Entitlement Reform what did people ask about? Impeachment, Birth Certificates, Chemtrails, and ending The Federal Reserve Bank. So little win. The Conservative Base is the most easily appeased, distracted with rhetoric, and short sighted electorate group in this country. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    I know this is conspiracy theory.
    I'm not wanting a militia to form from this thread.
    My mind wonders , it's a natural thing. That's why I am asking direct questions.
    Because those videos get in your head fast.

Look, I'm not hiding in the closet biting my fingernails. I like to
    Laugh, & joke everyday .

VG, your point is well taken and your a very smart and focused person.
    There has to be a part of your brain that considers this, then files [ Locks ] it in its appropriate place.
    You have been trained to do so. You have seen & done things we will never do.
    I know I value your opinions, and I'm assuming many others do.

And you ARE correct, I need to stop thinking conspiracy and start thinking on what I can
    Do to change the things I don't like.

Your Col maness statement was well absorbed and a true eye opener.

And your reply was EXACTLY the slap in the face I needed this morning.

THANKS !

Last edited:

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    Tell me about it. On this sight in the Col. Maness thread instead of asking questions about things like Healthcare, Immigration Reform, The 2A, NFA Reform, Costal Restoration, Energy and Commerce, or Entitlement Reform what did people ask about? Impeachment, Birth Certificates, Chemtrails, and ending The Federal Reserve Bank. So little win. The Conservative Base is the most easily appeased, distracted with rhetoric, and short sighted electorate group in this country. We have nobody to blame but ourselves.

That's why I've been telling everyone I know, when talking politics,
    that we get and have now, everything we deserve.

Jack

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Dec 9, 2010
    Covington

Well, I asked some decent questions and was promptly ignored.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Because of Obama I am inspired to be the next .............. "Yes We Can" chant is even scarier.

On a side note- I'd love to know what each of these little disciples are up to, these days....:)

madwabbit

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2013
    Lafayette, LA

url-1.gif

LNSvince

Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    May 10, 2011
    Denham springs
    On a side note- I'd love to know what each of these little disciples are up to, these days....

Here come the scary thoughts again.....:run: Just kidding.
    didn't you listen, one is a Lawyer, one is a Doctor, and I think the one in the middle just applied with me to become my next Automotive Technician ! :eek:

Last edited:

Emperor

Seriously Misunderstood!
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 7, 2011
    Nether region

I'm focused on the illegal operations within the IRS (by far the scariest three letters in a law abiding, wage earning, tax paying contributors vocabulary), and demand to know how far up the orders go. Am I to believe that Lois Lerner decided to do that because she is an ideologue? Or that the bug (Koskinen), is telling the truth about not knowing what is going on? An that emails that could put them both in prison for extended stays happened to be missing just because?

Am I to believe that Lois Lerner herself, has the power to bury evidence from such a gigantic bureaucracy with all the checks and balances? Who could do that without help from higher up the ladder?

I'll say it again, short of having leaders erroneously imprison citizens for political opposition (or kill them), there is no worse abuse of power than what has happened at the IRS. No one is immune from their power and their consequences. No agency has more power.

I will vote for any candidate that is willing to get Lerner to confess or throw her masters under the bus.

As for our choices? Isn't it funny that it is a full drawn conclusion that Bill Cassidy will face that zombie Landrieu? Look at the money they are spending attacking each other already? It's freakin only July! They don't even know who else may join the race.

That is your conspiracies.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Here come the scary thoughts again.....:run: Just kidding.
    didn't you listen, one is a Lawyer, one is a Doctor, and I think the one in the middle just applied with me to become my next MECHANIC ! :eek:

Because of Barack Obama! :dogkeke:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jp3544
    Top Bottom