Anyone see the Larouche supporter assault video?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Jun 24, 2009
    Pineville/Alexandria
    It's OK to protest: Bush, crackers, Christians, Bush, America, capitolism, Bush, free enterprise, Isreal and Bush but not the current government. That being said, the guy seemed to be looking for a confrontation. I don't know local ordinances, etc so cannot tell if Security dudes were in the right or not.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    Was he on private or public property?
    To answer my own question, it was private property.

The guy caught three charges.
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #3: AS11.46.330(a)(1): Crim Trespass 2- Upon Premises
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #2: AS11.61.110(a)(5): Disord Conduct-Challenge To Fight
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #1: AS11.41.230(a)(3): Assault 4-Cause Fear Of Injury

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.docket_lst?6287344
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/alask...nt-on-fairgrounds-26-august-2010/462011531666

:)

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    I think it would've been a lot easier if they just explained that to him. Not sure they really did at the beginning or not. I would've just told the guy it was private property and he can protest on the side of the street or something.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    I think it would've been a lot easier if they just explained that to him. Not sure they really did at the beginning or not. I would've just told the guy it was private property and he can protest on the side of the street or something.
    @ the beginning, the guard w/ sunglasses tells him twice that he's on private property before he started to scream "public access".

What made worst were the bystanders keep pumping his head up. "He is on public property."

The woman in the pink shirt was asking what the difference was b/w that guy and people selling shirts, and advertising.
    The difference is that the shirt vendors bought a booth and were authorized to sell and advertise on private property.

Last edited:

sraacke

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    St. Gabriel
    Looks like the security guys did a good take down and handeled their business well. The guy was disruptive and had to go. He reminded me of some of the nuts we have to forcibly remove from the hospital, especially the ER, some nights.
    "Dispatch, we removed one 10-35. 98, 97 patroling the parking garage."

dtd80

Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 21, 2009
    Abbeville, Louisiana
    @ the beginning, the guard w/ sunglasses tells him twice that he's on private property before he started to scream "public access".

What made worst were the bystanders keep pumping his head up. "He is on public property."

The woman in the pink shirt was asking what the difference was b/w that guy and people selling shirts, and advertising.
    The difference is that the shirt vendors bought a booth and were authorized to sell and advertise on private property.

Well, I see it was justified now. Thanks for the clear up.

machinedrummer

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 5, 2010
    Kingwood, Tx
    If he were a black man with a Kill Bush sign they would have guarded him and given him a bull horn so his free speech rights would not be denied. Wake up. Where does the oppression end? It happened here when obama came for the oil leak and troopers told people to remove the anti-obama signs from the motorcade route.

kirkdbergeron

Zombie Killah! LOL
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 1, 2010
    Morgan City, LA
    If he were a black man with a Kill Bush sign they would have guarded him and given him a bull horn so his free speech rights would not be denied. Wake up. Where does the oppression end? It happened here when obama came for the oil leak and troopers told people to remove the anti-obama signs from the motorcade route.

I have to agree....

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    To answer my own question, it was private property.

The guy caught three charges.
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #3: AS11.46.330(a)(1): Crim Trespass 2- Upon Premises
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #2: AS11.61.110(a)(5): Disord Conduct-Challenge To Fight
    08/27/2010 Charge Filed Charge #1: AS11.41.230(a)(3): Assault 4-Cause Fear Of Injury

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.docket_lst?6287344
    http://www.facebook.com/notes/alask...nt-on-fairgrounds-26-august-2010/462011531666

All charges were dropped. The DA refused to prosecute.

I hope he sues the pants off of everyone that was involved, whether he was on public or private property.

Speedlace

LOL...right?
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2007
    All charges were dropped. The DA refused to prosecute.
    Do you have a source that says the charges were dismissed?
    Over and over and over again I have to ask, "What does this mean"?
    This means if officials of a paid event ask/tell you to cease your disruptive behavior or leave their property and you do neither, you will be forcibly removed from the venue.

O_R_B_1

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 2, 2007
    New Orleans, La.
    Do you have a source that says the charges were dismissed?

This means if officials of a paid event ask/tell you to cease your disruptive behavior or leave their property and you do neither, you will be forcibly removed from the venue.

I should have copied the link because now I can't find it.

The ADA assigned to the case had stated that she would not prosecute the case and dropped the charges. I'll keep looking.

I'm not making this up, but I know I need to show you all proof.

Mjolnir

*Banned*
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2009
    Baton Rouge, LA
    If he were a black man...
    They could have shot him and charged him with assault of a police officer and disturbing the peace. If it were caught on film there would have been a trial and the officers would have been exhonerated. If it were not caught on tape you'd hear nothing about it.

That's the larger historical perspective for you; just in case you haven't felt the need to follow...

Top Bottom