Anyone shoot 10mm ?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gandog56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2013
    Mobile, AL.
    I surely love my Dan Wesson Razorback. Here's a target, 21 feet using my own 10mm reloads.

dwgroup.jpg

bryanbag

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Prairieville, LA
    I have the S&W 1026 (3135 made) I love it. Being as heavy as it is, It feels like shooting a hot 45 load.

I really thinking about selling it, I don't shoot it all that much anymore plus I could really use the money. I should have a decision made by tomorrow, If I do decide to sell it I will post it up in the for sale section tomorrow.

Bryan

Attachments

• SW10mm.jpg
      SW10mm.jpg
      72.9 KB · Views: 53
    Last edited:

gandog56

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 20, 2013
    Mobile, AL.
    I have TWO! A Dan Wesson Razorback, and a fusion Firearms custom built long slide Hunter.
    Picture1.jpg

CappieHunterTradXlElite-4.jpg

I only have one picture of a target I shot with them. This is from the Dan Wesson at 21 feet using my 185 grain reloads. Pretty sweet, huh?

dwgroup.jpg

bwalke1

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Jul 27, 2010
    Baton Rouge
    My first issued duty weapon with EBRSO was a S&W 1076 , it was an okay pistol. It shot well and we had few issues with it. However our duty ammo was subsonic ammo. Kind of defeated the reason for having a 10mm but Elmer was ex FBI and it was FBI issue at one time. The main reason for getting rid of the 1076 was two fold and had nothing to do with deputies not being able to shoot them. S&W quit producing the 1076 so we could not buy new weapons or could only get a few and parts were getting hard to find. Also another major factor was ammo,
    Expensive and not a lot to be had. We replaced the 1076 with the S&W 4506. An easy transition except for the decocker and lots of .45 ACP be had!

Top Bottom