Anyone starting a recall on Bill Cassidy?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    I'll be very surprised if the GoP doesnt bend over and ask for it again. Time will tell but it sounds like Boner is already hiking up his skirt.

323MAR

Silver Member
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 15, 2014
    New Oeleans LA
    I was under the impression that vote was also to avoid a Govt shut down and that these issues would be revisited in January. Am I wrong ?

The government never shuts down. It is all a show. Only the unnecessary and wasteful parts of government shutdown.

Redd508

Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    May 18, 2012
    Lafayette
    The government never shuts down. It is all a show. Only the unnecessary and wasteful parts of government shutdown.

Yup. Govt shutdown is the paper tiger roaring. It is often spoken of as a terrible thing and used to scare ppl into thinking big govt is necessary. It doesnt even need to be part if the discussion since very specific parts can be defunded. Military, education, etc can be fulky fully paid for while pet projects and illegal govt policy can be sliced out so it cant be implemented. Looks like the current admin was given a blank check. If im wrong then someone please explain it to me.

Armed Mage

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2013
    Lafayette
    And you're all surprised? This is what happens when you invoke the "lesser evil" stance and vote for the mainstream partisan candidate over the candidate who best represents your interests. Cassidy is far from the only Republican that has betrayed the fiscal conservative expectations of his voters. The amount of voters who are angry at this could have elected a Libertarian or at least a non-establishment Republican, but still vote the party line anyway.

So what are you all gonna do next election? Say enough is enough and vote your principles for once, or roll over again and vote for whatever plastic candidate the GOP shoves down your throat? The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result every time.

Top Bottom