Anyone tried the Under Armour OPS Tactical Duty Boots

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Boothkicker

Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    West Monroe, LA
    Has anyone tried these Under Armour OPS Tactical boots? They look lightweight and cooler.

1241638-001_DEFAULT

http://www.underarmour.com/shop/us/en/mens-ua-ops-tactical-training-shoes/pid1241638-001

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    That's not a boot, it's the all terrain version of their CAM training shoe. Academy sells underarmor's combat boots and they are extremely light and flexible. What you have pictured just isn't them.

topgunz1

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Sep 13, 2006
    Prairieville
    I loved the Valsetz boots, as long as it was powderhouse dry. If it rained, my feet got wet. If sprinkled, my feet got wet. If I walked through some grass damp with dew, my feet got wet.

I'm wearing the Speedfreaks now, and though they aren't as cool or as light as the Valsetz, my feet stay dry.

These new ones look like they'd be great for summer days with no rain, but when is that guaranteed around here?

Boothkicker

Pirate
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 17, 2012
    West Monroe, LA
    I guess I should have elaborated a bit...

I have the Under Armour Speedfreek, Side-zip Valsetz, and Side-zip Tactical. I've recently messed up the Valsetz (Never wet does more than leave a faint white haze, they look blue now). I'm looking for another pair of everyday/lightweight/cool to wear. My everyday uniform consists of bdu and polo. When I'm in full uniform I go with one of the others.

I got the Venoms a while back when they first came out and sent them right back. It felt like they had no cushion and just generally felt weird on foot.

Thanks!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cajuntiger84
    Top Bottom