Anyone want to squad up for Mississippi Classic?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Between Blake and Spanky I'd be keeping some fast company...ought to be :cool: and lots of fun.

Just don't want my personal sense of the possible to get all out of wack like it did when I ended up squadding with Max Jr. and Blake Miguez at Area 4 :rofl:

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    Between Blake and Spanky I'd be keeping some fast company...ought to be :cool: and lots of fun.

Just don't want my personal sense of the possible to get all out of wack like it did when I ended up squadding with Max Jr. and Blake Miguez at Area 4 :rofl:

:rofl:

Same thing happened to me at Area 4 in '09. Not Blake and Max Jr. but some A/M/GMs.

BayouSlide

See ya at the range
    Rating - 100%
    80   0   0
    Dec 5, 2008
    On the Bayou Teche, La.
    Entry forms are up: you can add names of anyone you'd like to squad with on the form. Matches will normally accommodate requests if they are able to. Not sure if the MC accommodates online squadding.

chbrow10

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 25, 2009
    Ocean Springs, MS
    I am going, just not sure if Haydn is. He has a band trip currently on the calender for that weekend, but Carter and I will be there.

John doesn't like online squadding, there is a thread on Enos about all the reasons. It's his match, so he gets to make those calls. I've never had a squadding request not get fufilled at the Mississippi Classic.

Spanky and BayouSlide, you going to RO? If Carter decides he doesn't want to go, I am going to RO.

spanky

Gold Member
    Rating - 100%
    141   0   0
    Sep 12, 2006
    Gonzales, LA
    I am going, just not sure if Haydn is. He has a band trip currently on the calender for that weekend, but Carter and I will be there.

John doesn't like online squadding, there is a thread on Enos about all the reasons. It's his match, so he gets to make those calls. I've never had a squadding request not get fufilled at the Mississippi Classic.

Spanky and BayouSlide, you going to RO? If Carter decides he doesn't want to go, I am going to RO.

Probably not.

Depending on what's going on, I might end up shooting with the ROs and heading back home. Who knows.

Top Bottom