Anything fun going on in Lafayette this weekend?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    I haven't really gotten out much since I moved here and I need to have some fun this weekend.
    Any suggestions?

Guate_shooter

LA CHP Instructor # 522
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    (Breaux Bridge)
    The strip is full of teenagers, NO FUN.

for night fun downtown they have club PRIME which is the latest "prepy" hangout spot, they also have city bar and marley's for a more casual spot.

Cowboys gets pretty jammed around 1:30Am

If you are looking for an older crowd then go to Scandal's on Pinhook.

If you can dance zydeco then Whiskey River at 4pm Sunday, Henderson Levee is the spot to be at.

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Ok, maybe I should have clarified more in the first post. Shame on me.

I'm not a prepy or a "clubbing" kinda guy, I'm an alt/indie rock hole in the wall live music kinda guy, when it comes to that sort of thing.

My uncle took me to the corner bar last weekend, it's his usual hangout. It's a really nice place, but it really isn't my scene, I don't give a rats ass about sports of any kind unless I'm playing.

Really, a bar is not what I'm looking for, unless there is a rockin' band playing. I go to Fast Eddies every Thursday, though.

Brian22

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 22, 2009
    Lafayette
    Pretty sure there's a battle of the bands going on right now at Cajun field.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk 2

Cochise

is not here
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 19, 2012
    Calhoun
    Also, whenever I hear people talk about the corner bar here, I have to remind myself of where I am to stop myself from laughing.
    In Monroe, the corner bar is the flaming gay bar that hosts all the drag shows and things like that.

Tx_oil

Tx_oil
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Youngsville
    The PERFECT 'hangout' place would be an establishment with an indoor shooting range, a cigar lounge and a wings/burgers/fish and chips menu dining area. The big screen TV's would have Sons Of Guns and various shooting themed programming always on (except for important football games). I'm thinking the name could be something like "The Range Bag" or "Bullseye". I for damn sure would be a patron!

Leonidas

*Banned*
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Mar 4, 2010
    Slidell
    The PERFECT 'hangout' place would be an establishment with an indoor shooting range, a cigar lounge and a wings/burgers/fish and chips menu dining area. The big screen TV's would have Sons Of Guns and various shooting themed programming always on (except for important football games). I'm thinking the name could be something like "The Range Bag" or "Bullseye". I for damn sure would be a patron!

What, no topless waitresses?

Best bar name I ever saw was a dump in Gentilly named Amnesia.

gunz4me

Target Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 14, 2006
    Lafayette
    No the gay bar here is called the sound factory.. Don't ask me how I know that.

Or Bolt... I know about Bolt because I am friends with the investors who own the building and the property. I have been trying to get them as clients for months now, but to no avail. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dpoirier63
    Top Bottom