Anywhere around N.O. to B.R. w/supressors in stock?

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fish_scales

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    New Orleans
    Looking for 22lr silencers in stock. Want to purchase 2 - SWR/Silencerco brand suppressors.

Tried calling/emailing Landry's for several days without any luck. Any other options that anyone knows of?

Preferably within an hour or two drive of New Orleans.

Thanks

chitch1225

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 3, 2011
    Baton Rouge, LA
    Try Landrys Guns in BR. They have them stocked for sure, just checked his site. It's a hole in the wall store but he sells class III at good prices, even has 22lr supressor demos for sale. The website is a little sketchy, but just call him.
    Www.landrysguns.com
    Click on his list of in stock supressors

fish_scales

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    New Orleans
    Try Landrys Guns in BR. They have them stocked for sure, just checked his site. It's a hole in the wall store but he sells class III at good prices, even has 22lr supressor demos for sale. The website is a little sketchy, but just call him.
    Www.landrysguns.com
    Click on his list of in stock supressors

I've called/sent pms to them for the past few days and havent been able to get in touch.

LandrysGuns

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2008
    Addis, LA
    I agree, website sucks. You would think a guy with 20 years in IT would do a better job, but... LOL!

Hey Kaleb, Sorry for the total snafu on the Sparrow. More are on order and I have serial numbers. If you're still interested, drop me an email and the discounted prices I gave you still stands. The last few weeks went totally nuts with my regular job and the gun store, but I'm sure no one needs to hear excuses from me. For everyone reading this, I updated the page with the current listing of suppressors in stock and on order. We're trying to keep our head above water searching for weapons and ammo.

Dale Landry
    Owner

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Spydy
    Top Bottom