Apple Launch Day Iphone 6 and more...

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    WTF. Apple decided that we all like U2?? Go check your library. They gave away their new album and stuck it in my library. U2 sucks.WTF APPLE?!?!?

Hitman

® ™
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    Lake Charles
    During the promotion and live performance Bono asked Cook to give everyone his new album for free. So he did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mojo Rider

Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    Denham Springs
    A gift of free music no strings attached. No reason to waste your time being mad about it. Just press delete.
    Apple, if your listening, the last thing this troubled world needs to listen to right now is a pompous arrogant instigator like Bono.

Please send some Barry White.

SVTFreak

Huh?
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Galvez
    Had they only given it to people who bought U2 stuff previously, there would be an outrage from people who didn't get something for free. Geesh

whodat247

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 12, 2014
    Mandeville
    Probably most things will under deliver as usual. With the bigger screen, I'll be happy. I hope the battery is better.

Isn't the screen only like a 1/4 of an inch bigger?

Battery life is the issue with all of these phones now a days. It's tough because there's only so much they can put into it without charging thousands of dollars for the phone.

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Ordered my 6 plus on the first day of preordering; just got it today. It's WAY too big. Though I would like it but I think it's going to be a pain in the ass.

oleheat

Professional Amateur
    Premium Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 18, 2009
    Ordered my 6 plus on the first day of preordering; just got it today. It's WAY too big. Though I would like it but I think it's going to be a pain in the ass.

Thread Resurrection Time. :D

So Infidel- did you ever get used to that 6 Plus? :dogkeke:

I've been waiting until I get do a side by side comparison between the 6 / 6 Plus to see which way I'll go....Finally starting to see a few cases for both becoming available- so the availability of the phones should be better in the next few weeks....

calcagno45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2014
    Gramercy, LA
    I have had the 6+ for a few weeks now and I had the same initial thoughts that it's huge. But I couldn't go smaller now... I've had to setup some 4s and 5s phones for our shop guys recently and was taken back how different they really are.

My wife has the 6 and I think that's a perfect sized phone. But I'll keep my 6+

US Infidel

TRUST NO ONE
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 30, 2012
    Earth
    Kinda getting used to it. It's nice at home since I don't use a computer, but it's hard to use during the day. Some cases are coming out finally, that should make it easier than carrying it in my pocket. I'll probably get the ballistic case like I had on my 4s; it's held up good for two years and I'm rough on phones. My daughter has the regular 6, that seems more practical for everyday use.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Eddie Landry
    Top Bottom