AR-15 for sale

The Best online firearms community in Louisiana.

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • yamahajo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I took this gun in on a trade and i really have no use for it. This is the 2nd AR I have owned and i really like them, but i NEVER shoot them so I cant justify keeping a $1300 gun laying around the house, so i would like to do 1 of 2 things... Sell this gun, or trade down for a gun + cash. The gun is a AR-15, essential arms lower, stainless bull barell, FM mill dot scope and all top notch internals! As far as trades i would like a AK-47 (Machined, not stamped) a less pricy AR, a good concealed carry pistol or a Colt revolver, what ever the trade is I need to end up with some cash to put toward my new welding machine.. $1300 trade value or OBO cash offer. Call or text Josh with questions or trades, 225 485 8434
    Thanks

yamahajo

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 20, 2010
    Baton Rouge, LA
    I dont know too much about these guns, but the guy i traded with said he had right at $2100 in the gun. The barrel measures 24" from the tip of the barrel to right before the magaine insert. Not sure what brand the upper is and the scope is an FM. Being that i dont know too much about it, I would be more that happy to meet yall some where so you can look for your self.
    Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.
    Top Bottom